This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Accountant & Financial Analyst Professional
Client Centered Detail Driven Leader Mentor Highly Effective
More than 7 years of progressively responsible experience.
Provide sound consultative advice to executive-level teams and board members.
Demonstrated ability to manage multiple levels of responsibilities and duties in a fast-paced environment.
Proficient in applying root-cause analysis to identify and resolve complex problems and issues spanning accounting related activities.
Excellent communicator with ability to collaborate with staff, management, executive leadership teams, contractors, and other business partners at all organizational levels.
Outstanding blend of organization, prioritization, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
Strong technical skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Auto Club Group, Dearborn, MI (2014 present)
- Expertly and efficiently oversee and correct 30 account reconciliations.
- Coordinate with internal auditors to test account controls; analyze results and adjust procedures for account reconciliation and journal entry activities to ensure superior level of accuracy and efficiency.
Ancona Controls, Wixom, MI (2012 2014)
Staff Accountant, Accounts Receivable Accountant
- Analyzed projects to identify profitability and presented reports to president of company. Collaborated with operating, project, and sales managers to estimate costs and revenues.
- As Accounts Receivable Accountant, invoiced over $100K in completed jobs and implemented new invoicing procedures to streamline operations and digitize invoicing activities.
TG Johnson & Associates, Oakland, CA (2011 2011)
Assistant Tax Accountant
- Managed a wide variety of accounts across numerous industries, including construction, health care, and real estate investment. Calculated dividend disbursements.
- Responsible for all aspects of sales and property tax preparation for clients; reconciled and reviewed all accounting entries to ensure accuracy according to industry and company standards.
Master of Science in Accounting (in progress), Walsh College of Accountancy, Troy, MI (December 2018)
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, California State University, East Bay (2011)
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, more than 7 years of progressively responsible accounting experience, and a Master of Science in Accounting in progress due to be completed by December of this year.
I have effectively applied my skills and knowledge toward mentoring and leading teams by example and with integrity to deliver services excellence. I am an excellent communicator with demonstrated ability to collaborate with staff, management, business partners and others at all organizational levels. To complement this background, I offer an outstanding blend of organization, prioritization, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player prepared to deliver immediate and long-term results and committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!