This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Top Performer who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on strategic IT business operations in alignment with a multi-site compaxxxxxx s vision, value, and goals to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust employer growth.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who has been recognized with three Be-the-Best Awards for outstanding services rendered.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with C-level executives, senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, and clients; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to build strong teams to attain business and / or IT operational objectives.
Release Management Coordinator NB21 Team (2006 Present)
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking oversight of pre-production migration meetings via WebEx for a team of 20+ business analysts, programmers, and technical managers, along with presenting top-level management with a quarterly list of the most offending Root Cause Candidates to be proactively resolved by the technical staff.
- Moderate via teleconference with several technical and business managers for Daily Quarterly Post Release Meetings during a three-week period resulting from subsequent urgent fallout logs relating to technical and business issues.
- Maximize use of resources to achieve goals by planning mainframe batch processing, ad hoc, and scheduling requests, along with identifying potential risks for prompt resolution and ensuring release packages are fully compatible.
- Demonstrate experience in directing unit migrations by extracting versioned code from PVCS, and creating packages that replaced / updated files in a UNIX environment and ORACLE objects / procedures via a set of shell scripts.
Personally run weekly status meetings involving business and technical managers.
Successfully manage multiple releases simultaneously within a fast-paced environment.
Perform full lifecycle testing and Healthchecks for data entry, medical, underwriting, and print policy.
Served as lead security liaison for 100+ colleagues division-wide, including regional laptop deliveries and RSA VPN / VDI token deliverables worldwide, and provided user access authority requests to the Data Security team.
Senior Project Specialist Client ￨ Agents Group Insurance ￨ Marketer Expense Allowance ￨ XXXXXXLApps Teams (1989 2006)
- Strategically steered 24x7 production support for clients, including liaising with management to resolve critical technical and business challenges, while seamlessly exhibiting hands-on knowledge and experience with VB6, C, C++.
Coordinated test plans with each release in a multi-user environment for XXXXXXLApps.
Scheduled automated MODEL testing environment for new software releases for clients.
Wrote DB2 and IDMS COBOL II programs for Agents Group Insurance and Marketer Expense Allowance.
Contributed skill with SPUFI, QMF, SQL, DBOL, OLQ, LRF, CULPRIT, Vision Flow, JZ141, and File-Aid utilities.
Programmer ￨ Analyst ￨ Software Consultant
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge and dynamic technical acumen toward directing purchase and sales using COBOL II and CICS / VS back office applications in alignment with operational objectives to meet or exceed key goals.
- Played a vital role in applying technical and small business solutions to handle accounts payable / receivable, inventory, and billing, as well as demonstrating solid multitasking and analytical abilities for large-scale order entry.
Seamlessly led heavy production support using Monthly Client Statements.
Exhibited talent using COBOL, VSAM, JCL, and debugging and testing utilities.
Optimized operations efficiency by coordinating high-volume documentation efforts.
Bachelor of Business Administration (Finance Emphasis) Pace University
Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice St. John s University
Certified Security Liaison (2011) ￨ Computer Programming Grumman Data Systems Institute ￨ Self-Study Courses LOMA
Windows 95 / 2000 / 7 ￨ Unix ￨ MVS ￨ Visio Flow ￨ PVCS ￨ OLQ ￨ DBOL ￨ CULPRIT ￨ SPUFI ￨ QMF ￨ LRF ￨ VSAM ￨ BAL ￨ RPG II ￨ OS / JCL
IBM Mainframe Models ￨ COBOL ￨ COBOL II ￨ CICS ￨ IDMS ￨ DB2 ￨ SQL ￨ VB6 ￨ C ￨ C++ ￨ Object Oriented Programming ￨ File-Aid ￨ JZ141
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!