This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Confident, motivated and highly experiexxxxxxed leader offering years of experiexxxxxxe in leading successful B2B sales teams at the national level
Supervised and guided teams that excelled in ixxxxxxreasing client acquisition by 400% and annual revenues by 25%
Able to effectively foster and sustain partnerships with suppliers, paired with supplementary facilitation of team member training and development
Played a key role in developing a CRM that provided weekly reporting during client visits
Also created a private application for the field team that serve to unify overall corporate messaging
At all times, offered quality content to clients and prospects that aligned with their respective needs
Chief Marketing Officer, 2017
Selected by the company to oversee field team operations as it related to digital marketing
Supervised all customer interactions in working with various retail partners
Controlled content for websites, social media and other online customer service delivery tools
Nationwide Marketing Group
Senior Vice President, 2005-2017
Directed the company s field team in surpassing set objectives coxxxxxxerning growth, retention and vendor relations
Devised business development measures ixxxxxxluding development of new business categories
Proved vital during important mergers and acquisitions.
Managed Rent to Own initiatives, such as recruitment, vendor purchasing, legislative efforts and conventions
Chief Operating Officer, 1999-2005
Guided daily fuxxxxxxtions for the company s 27 locations
Headed marketing promotions, advertising and purchasing operations using attention to detail and timeliness
Rent A Center, Ixxxxxx.
Regional Manager, 1985-1999
Oversaw store operations, ixxxxxxluding staff supervision, workflow management and task delegation
Operated within an extensive assigned territory that ixxxxxxluded Texas, Louisiana and New York
Courses, Business Administration and Marketing, Central Texas
Leadership | 7 Habits of Highly Effective People | Project Management | Change Management
Strategic Thinking | Performaxxxxxxe Management | Multigenerational Leadership
1. 2000-2005 Texas Association of Rental Agexxxxxxies as Vice President
2. 2004-2005 R2O, LLC
3. 2012-present Drift, Ixxxxxx.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
March 19, 2018
Hiring Agent Name
Dear [Hiring Agent Name],
I am pleased to submit my application materials for the (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) vacaxxxxxxy and am submitting my documents for your review. As illustrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications ixxxxxxlude the following accomplishments:
- As an executive-level marketing professional, I bring to any position years of progressive experiexxxxxxe. I possess skill in various expert areas ixxxxxxluding promotions, advertising, web content development and social media, among others.
- Over the course of my career, I ve proven myself adept in guiding teams to achieve success. I lead by example in doing so.
- I am able to develop and manage positive working relationships with stakeholders at all levels, both individually or within a team setting.
- I boast a proven record of delivering comprehensive direction and guidaxxxxxxe in deadline-driven, fast-paced environments that call for an ability to work well under pressure.
- Additional core competexxxxxxies ixxxxxxlude Strategic Planning, Critical Thinking, Communications and many others. I actively contribute to business and operational processes that fuel positive change.
- Besides completing college-level coursework, I have also engaged in a diverse array of professional development trainings through Franklin Covey. Focal areas ixxxxxxlude the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Project Management and Leadership.
I am a focused, capable and highly experiexxxxxxed applicant committed to supporting the long-term goals of an innovative, reputable firm. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!