This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include extensive professional experience in operations management, sales, marketing and event planning. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward implementing highly effective advertising strategies to boost company revenue. To complement this background, I possess excellent problem-solving, interpersonal and leadership skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Results-driven, self-motivated Professional with 5+ years of experience in sales, event coordination and marketing campaign development.
- Consistently recognized for meeting goals and maintaining high levels of efficiency.
- Demonstrated ability to excel independently and as a team contributor.
- Top notch organizational abilities with experience facilitating all aspects of events for up to 300 people.
Marketing & Advertising
MS Office Suite
Premier Auto Haus 2012-Present
Finance Manager | Lead Salesman (2014-Present)
- Recipient of multiple merit based promotions due to strong leadership, sales and organizational skills.
- Design and deploy highly effective marketing strategies to significantly increase revenue.
- Leverage top notch interpersonal skills to form positive relationships with customers; focus heavily on maintaining high satisfaction and retention levels.
Salesman | IT Technician (2012-2014)
- Implemented innovative sales strategies to continually increase revenue; recognized as Top Salesman within first 6-months of employment.
- Developed successful advertising tactics to attract new clientele.
FedEx Ground, McCook, IL; Seasonal Package Handler 2012-2013
- Completed assigned tasks on-time in a fast-paced, production based environment.
- Maintained quality control throughout all daily operations.
LA Fitness, LaGrange, IL; Front Desk Operator 2012
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills while providing high quality customer service to members.
- Promoted various services to meet member needs and increase sales.
- Accurately processed payments and updated account information.
Good Samaritan Hospital, Downers Grove, IL; Patient Transporter 2010-2012
- Delivered high quality service to patients; used strong communication skills to form positive relationships.
- Utilized leadership abilities to conduct training for newly hired employees.
- Successfully transported patients throughout hospital in a timely manner.
- Recognized for excellent customer service.
Manor Care, Hinsdale, IL; Patient Transporter 2008-2009
- Demonstrated an ability to complete assigned tasks on-time in a fast-paced environment.
Owner, The Launch; 2016-Present
Strategically coordinate all aspects of charitable fashion and networking events for up to 300 guests. Devise highly effective marketing strategies to promote events throughout community. Acquired renowned sponsors, including The Remix Project, LA tan, Premier Auto Haus, Corozan Tequila, Wheatley vodka, Akira and Flagship Tavern.
Business Management & Fire Science Coursework Completed, College of DuPage & Depaul University
High School Diploma, Lyon Township High School, La Grange, IL; 2010
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!