This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include 15 years of professional drafting and design experience. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward significantly increasing efficiency throughout existing design processes. To complement this background, I possess expert level skills with AutoCAD, Creo 2.0 and Revit Architectural software.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Detail-oriented Mechanical Designer with 15 years of experience in fast-paced structural, architectural and mechanical drafting roles.
- Skilled in utilizing AutoCAD, Creo 2.0 and Revit Architectural software to complete assigned tasks with utmost level of quality.
- Recognized for the ability to properly identify client requirements and develop individualized solutions to fulfill needs.
- Experienced in streamlining existing processes to substantially improve performance.
- Key projects include: development of program with Math CAD to increase efficiency while capturing customer requirements and utilization of MS Excel to design expansion joint parts / assembly.
Tekla Steel Structure
Eagle Burgmann (Expansion Joint Solution); Mechanical Designer 2014-Present
- Leverage strong design skills to design metal expansion joints, prepare engineering / production drawings, develop solid models and create production drawings.
- Utilize AutoCAD and Creo 2 to complete assigned tasks on time in a deadline based environment.
- Maintain quality assurance throughout all operations by thoroughly reviewing requirements, specifications, designs and codes.
- Collaborate extensively with Engineering and Design team to complete projects.
- Use ASME, B31.3 and EJMA to accurately calculate various types of expansion joints.
SUNTEC (Consultants Engineers and Construction); Structural Drafter 2012-2014
- Fulfilled key drafting position, with associated duties including creation of visual guidelines, drafting of technical details and specification of dimensions / procedures.
- Utilized AutoCAD and Revit Architectural to complete drawings and 3D modeling.
Tehran Raymand Sazeh Consultants Engineers and Construction; Design Drafter 2007-2011
- Utilized AutoCAD to prepare drawings, create visual details and draft technical details.
- Focused on maintaining accuracy throughout all dimensions, materials and procedures.
- Used strong communication skills to simplify complex concepts to clients and construction workers.
- Successfully prepared drawings to demonstrate detail / method of assembly of machinery and mechanical devices.
- Responsible for ensuring drawings were correctly programmed into automated manufacturing systems.
JARF Sazeh Consultants Engineers and Construction; Design Drafter 2004-2007
- Demonstrated a strong attention to detail while developing drawings for reinforced steel, concrete, masonry and wood materials.
- Strategically identified and fulfilled customer needs.
IBC. Co; Design Drafter 2002-2004
- Gained valuable exposure to best drafting practices, including schematic development, within manufacturing and construction settings.
- Thoroughly reviewed dimensions, codes, materials and production methods for quality control.
Mechanical Engineering, San Diego Miramar College; 2014-Present
Introduction to Creo Parametric 2.0; PTC University; 2016
Associate Degree in Graphic Design, University of Applied Science and Technology, Tehran, Iran; 2009
Associate Degree in Architecture, University of Applied Science and Technology, Tehran, Iran; 2003
Xsteel, Tehran, Iran; 2001
180 Hours of Dedicated Training, Novin Parsian
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!