This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Entrepreneurial-minded, profit-focused C-Level Executive eager to offer dynamic Start-Up Operations, Business Turnaround, Networking, Team Building, Technology Applixxxxxxtion / Implementation, and Strategic Partnership talents within competitive Logistics, Transportation, and Warehousing industries toward maximizing your bottom-line performance.
- Top Performer who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on global business operations in alignment with a multi-site company s vision, value, and goals to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust employer growth.
- Visionary Professional who rises above challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, including developing key strategic alliances, leveraging technologies, and decreasing headcount while maximizing efficiency.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who offers proven experience in collectively creating a non-asset service business to grow to $10 million in annual sales, enhance bottom line revenues to 20%, and optimize sales hours and minimize transit times.
- Excellent Communixxxxxxtor who develops synergistic relationships with global executives, senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, and clients; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to build strong teams to expand revenue and attain business objectives.
Executive Vice President Global Business Development
- Xxxxxxpitalized on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking companywide transition of Xxxxxx and San Francisco-based business into the AXIS network, including serving as a direct report to managing partners to drive core success.
- Spearheaded executive implementation of IT decisions, including handling $70+ million p.a. in several domestic and international facilities in the United States, Xxxxxxnada, and the United Kingdom in alignment with operational objectives.
- Led search and acquisition efforts for a new enterprise software platform, including negotiating price, scope, and dates.
- Proactively participated with the World Xxxxxxrgo Alliance (WXXXXXX) to facilitate comprehensive integration with the WXXXXXX / WIN platform for paperless integration with E-Airway bill partners to optimize multi-process improvement initiatives.
- Exhibited solid communixxxxxxtion skills toward coordinating efforts with vendors and agents to support industry relations.
Personally generated 100% client retention from successful transition of revenue to Axis Global Logistics.
Saved $210,000 in enterprise software platform purchase, retained functionality, and decreased deployment time.
Noted as Pacific Gateway for growing global network with niches in multiple transportation and installation vertixxxxxxls.
Increased efficiency and decreased execution time of critixxxxxxl freight shipments by seamlessly managing deployment of a cloud-based Transportation Management System (TMS) that included software customization, vendor integration with critixxxxxxl applixxxxxxtion program interface (API), and electronic data interchange (EDI) linkage.
Successfully implemented a new IT platform for a time-critixxxxxxl airfreight (AVIATION AOG) business-vertixxxxxxl handling $4+ million in revenue since its inception in August 2015 to successfully support critixxxxxxl 24x7 activity.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ￨ Page Two ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx
President ￨ Chief Executive Officer
- Strategixxxxxxlly steered Xxxxxx- and San Francisco-based warehouse operations via a private network of loxxxxxxl service providers, and spearheaded coordination with key xxxxxxrriers for multi-modal services in and out of North Amerixxxxxx.
- Merged with Rock-It Xxxxxxrgo USA, Inc. in 2011 as EVP of North Amerixxxxxxn Operations, and resumed 100% ownership in 2012 with relaunch and rebrand as an independent freight, warehousing, eCommerce, and logistics service provider.
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge to reorganize and develop results-focused new business initiatives for the high-volume sales and distribution of PC and consumer electronics, and strengthened top-tier relationships while coordinating company sales, operations, finance, profit / loss, IT deployment, and client / vendor relationships.
Reorganized the company and grew from $2 million to $10 million in profitable sales.
Developed a deep network of relationships with global logistics and supply chain industry peers.
Created time-definite service schedules with consolidated FTL and LTL departures to major global hubs.
Successfully acquired license for Non-Vessel Operating Common Xxxxxxrrier (NVOCC) and was member of CNS / IATA.
Additional Professional Experience
Co-Founder ￨ Sales Manager ￨ LAX Gateway Operator Team Air Express Network
Intern Export Trade Administration
Master of Arts in International Relations (Politixxxxxxl Economy & Trade)
Bachelor of Arts in International Relations (Certifixxxxxxte in Defense & Strategic Studies)
Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Professional
Executive Eduxxxxxxtion Supply Chain Management Certifixxxxxxte Program
World Xxxxxxrgo Alliance (WXXXXXX)
Air Freight Forwarders Association (AFA)
Transportation Intermediaries Association (TIA)
Confederation of International Freight Forwarders (CIFFN)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!