This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Self-motivated Professional possessing 5+ years of experience in the travel industry.
- Impressive ability to rapidly establish rapport with clientele, identify needs / wants and create travel plans to ensure fulfillment.
- Recognized for consistently high customer satisfaction levels.
- Considerable talents in organizational management, problem solving and revamping existing operations to increase efficiency.
Certified Travel Advisor, Travel Institute
Accredited Cruise Counselor, CLIA
Travel Industry Knowledge
Attention to Detail
Cruise Planners / American Express Travel 2012-Present
- Strategically identify client needs and plan land and cruise travel to ensure fulfillment.
- Conduct in-depth research on travel locations, logistics and entertainment.
- Participate in various seminars to remain up to date on the travel industry.
- Leverage strong communication skills and personal experiences to quickly form bonds with clientele.
Certified Cancer Exercise Trainer, Fort Lauderdale, FL 2008-2012
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills throughout daily interactions with clients.
- Successfully assessed clients and created individualized, needs based training plans.
Holy Cross Hospital, Fort Lauderdale, FL 2004-2008
Mammography and DEXA Technologist
- Demonstrated an ability to complete assigned tasks on-time in a fast-paced environment.
Hollywood Diagnostics Center, Hollywood, FL; Staff Technologist 1985-2001
Lauderdale Medical Group, Fort Lauderdale, FL; Radiologic Technologist 1984-1985
Master of Science in Exercise Physiology, Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, FL
Bachelor of Science in Exercise Physiology, Florida International University, Miami, FL
Associate of Science in Radiologic Technology, Broward Community College, Davie, FL
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!