This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Lifestyle Enrichment Specialist
- Demonstrated ability to organize wellness and fitness events to enrich overall wellbeing of residents within a senior living facility.
- In depth understanding of identifying senior resident needs and designing innovative fulfillment strategies.
- Solid interpersonal communication and leadership skills.
- Possesses a Master of Public Health Degree with a concentration in Health Promotion.
Health & Wellness
MS Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
The Terraces at San Joaquin Gardens; Lifestyle Enrichment Coordinator 2010 2012
- Contributed excellent organizational skills to coordination of daily wellness and fitness activities, resulting in enhanced welfare of senior residents.
- Formed positive relationships with residents in effort to identify needs and desires; designed activity schedule accordingly.
- Planned a wide array of events, ranging from field trips to film viewings and continuing education initiatives.
Big Sandy Rancheria Head Start/Child Care Enrichment; Program Director 2009 2010
- Contributed to talent acquisition operations, as well as development of highly effective staff and volunteer training programs.
- Distributed department budget to ensure efficiency throughout inventory control and daily activities.
- Leveraged coordination abilities to implement plans for Head Start, CCDF, TANF and CACFP grants.
Fresno and Clovis Unified School Districts; Teacher & Math Instructor 2005 2009
- Promoted overall student growth and development throughout effective classroom management, curriculum creation and mentoring.
Palos Verdes Pen nsula High School; Para Educator 2002 2004
- Utilized differentiated learning principles to design individualized, needs based educational plans.
- Maintained open lines of communication among parents, key to providing updates on student development and discussing remedial processes.
Fresno County Economic Opportunities Commission, Safe Place Program; Outreach Intern 2007
- Developed innovative curriculum to educate youth on drug related issues.
- Strategically coordinated Wellness Fair, focusing on vendor acquisition and ensuring value for attendees.
Barrios Unidos, Reproductive Health Clinic; Outreach Intern 2005
- Gained significant exposure to hands on counseling practices for at-risk adolescences.
Master of Public Health, Concentration: Health Promotion, California State University, Fresno; 2008
Final Project: Recommendations for Implementing Drug Education at the School of Unlimited Learning
Proposed new evidence-based drug curriculum.
Bachelor of Arts: Communication Studies, Concentration: Rhetorical Studies,
California State University, Long Beach; 2003
Alternative and Complementary Healing Practices in Ethnic Groups in the United States
First Aid and CPR Certified
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!