This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Human Resources ￨ Employee / Labor Relations ￨ Team Building ￨ Training / Development ￨ Business Consulting
Non-Profit / For-Profit Operations ￨ Goal Planning ￨ Labor Relations ￨ Budget Control ￨ Vendor Negotiations
Corporate Training / Development ￨ Small Business Design / Development ￨ Community Relationship Building ￨ Compliance
- Dynamic, Visionary Leader who makes decisions to reflect positively on business efficiency, corporate well-being, and employee satisfaction, including leading quality recruitment to encourage diversity, low turnover, and superior company loyalty, and further designing and implementing policies in compliance company goals.
- Top-Performing Training Agent who designs multi-level development programs as an expert in staff engagement, diversity sensitivity, coaching, and conflict resolution and their practical applications within business environments.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who maintains knowledge of industry trends to address workforce design, and aligns awareness of cultural, economic, and social matters to deliver corporate strategies to maximize performance.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with executives, decision-makers, cross-functional non-profit / for-profit managers, employees, and volunteers, and who leads staff by example and with integrity while defining strategies for boosting performance to maximize results, morale, and retention.
Executive Director (2013 Present)
Capitalize on the opportunity to direct forward-thinking employment training, professional development, and business consulting initiatives, including cost-effectively managing fiscal budgets and marketing strategy for client recruitment and retention while managing daily activities of a multi-linguistic and multi-disciplined staff.
Optimize operations success by directing all facets of company s human resources and labor relations functions.
Successfully developed job readiness (e.g. interview skills, job search tools) for several county RFPs.
Generated budget-conscious annual operations plans supporting strategic direction set by governing board.
Designed results-focused modules for diversity sensitivity training, violence in the workplace, religion and work, conflict resolution, team facilitation, and employee coaching instrumental in driving personal success.
Human Resource ￨ Community Development Director (2000 2006)
Strategically steered concurrent human resources and community development initiatives, including coordinating and managing several projects in alignment with an organizational mission statement, as well as continually providing comprehensive training / development for activities in the community and the company.
Directed staff development training while managing a team of 20+ full-time employees and valuable volunteers.
Worked with top local organizations to develop job readiness, interview skills, and job search codes for 500+ clients.
Recruited 120+ volunteers to assist with community training program.
Trained 200+ community leaders in community development and activism.
Developed a Meals on Wheels community outreach program for the elderly.
Continually delivered valuable community contributions for North Carolina neighborhoods.
Developed diversity and religious tolerance training for 100+ leaders and community workers.
Designed a leadership academy for 100 students and entrepreneurial program for 300+ displaced workers.
Teachers Assistant Labor Studies Department
Ensured seamless academic processes by supporting dynamic group instruction in a Labor Studies Department, including continually monitoring students performance and leading all simulations and discussions.
Led targeted assessment of participation, weekly forum assignments, and quarterly quizzes.
Applied strong leadership talents toward managing three separate divisions of a non-profit organization, including developing and implementing strategic operational plans in alignment with Board of Directors goals.
Drove business growth by recruiting, training, mentoring, and managing senior-level staff for House of Integrity (a home for behaviorally challenged youth) and for Character Builders behavioral clinic and school.
Directed extensive training and seminars in human development and social services to meet critical objectives.
- Spearheaded international initiatives for academic development in Bangkok, Thailand, Port-Au-Prince, Haiti, and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, and conducted staff development for senior- and mid-level management staff.
Designed and wrote a new employee handbook.
Cost-effectively managed a large $500,000 fiscal budget.
Developed profitable fundraising goals for organizational projects.
Product Service Manager
Played a vital role in recruiting customer service-driven department managers for 120+ stores while coordinating and managing administrative human resources for a high-volume Texas and Oklahoma division.
Handled compensation and benefits administration, retirement, and termination for management employees.
Demonstrated experience in resourcefully advising store management on all facets of employee interaction.
Successfully trained top staff for entry-level management positions.
Objectively performed performance analysis for senior-level managers.
Master of Labor & Employment Relations
Bachelor of Science in Labor Relations (Human Resources Emphasis)
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!