This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Quality-focused Technical Professional with sharp prioritization skills and a degree in Computer Science; well prepared to excel as a Junior Software Developer with Wyre Solutions
Possess exemplary technical acumen with proven talents in working both autonomously and collaboratively as required to complete initiatives within strict timelines and budget parameters.
Collaborative, methodical, and highly regarded for steadfast confidence and attention to accuracy and quality.
Passionate about ongoing professional development and growth; constantly embrace new learning opportunities.
Knowledgeable in software development lifecycle from requirements definition and solution design, to coding and implementation.
Sound business savvy encompassing skills in strategic planning and analysis, critical thinking, report writing, problem solving, and project planning.
Able to transparently collaborate with all levels of management, peers, clients, and technical specialists to expedite and ensure project success.
Well-versed in multiple technologies and able to quickly master new programs.
Analyze, strategize, coordinate, and manage broad-based projects to optimize productivity, efficiency, and use of limited time and valuable resources.
Seamlessly liaise between business users and technology teams to clarify business requirements.
Demonstrated strengths in motivating and leading technical teams throughout all project phases.
Associate in Computer Science
Holyoke Community College, Holyoke, Massachusetts
SAP (Super User), Windows, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, AutoCAD, Basic, VBasic, C++, C#, Access, Microsoft SQL, Filemaker, Articulate Pro, Adobe eLearning products, Adobe Presenter, Captivate, Scate Ignite, Telenav, Actsoft
Self-employed, 2011 to Present
Independent Contractor (Esource Corporation)
- Brought on board to closeout existing construction project due to proven track record with Schindler Elevator Corporation.
- Currently completing installation of elevators for high-rise at Stony Brook University Hospital and charged with meeting rigorous financial, schedule, and performance requirements.
- Oversee proposals, change notices, RFIs, weekly task assignments, material shipment tracking, monthly requisitions, payroll documentation, and all other associated project activities and documentation.
- Spearheaded full-scope project management for business start-up (Global IT Training Partners) from website development and launch to seamless client system integration.
- Provided consultative guidance to Esource Corporation for design and development of training courses.
- Created training materials for Elevator Training Academy, leveraged Moodle LMS platform to administer courses, and exhibited outstanding presentation skills in delivering live, onsite training according to client s needs.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Schindler Elevator Corporation, New York, NY, 2008 to 2011
Assistant Project Manager (2008 to 2011)
Demonstrated proficiency throughout the complete project lifecycle from reviewing bid specifications and determining labor and material needs, to onsite project management and communication with customers.
Compiled detailed instructions and trained 80 personnel in SAP and 120 personnel in Microsoft Office.
- Reduced overruns by leveraging construction and modernization tools and re-engineered processes via best practices in the field, with initial results delivering $6M+ in bottom-line improvements.
- Collaboratively led multiple installations and contributed to high-visibility Manhattan projects encompassing Bryant Park Bank of America Tower, Harlem Hospital, Fiterman Hall and World Trade Center (Towers 3 and 4).
- Proactively introduced SAP software to fortify project risk management and P&L accountability.
Region Coordination Specialist (2005 to 2008)
- Recruited to analyze, revamp and evaluate processes to yield measurable process improvements including sales training, supervisory training, best practices, pricing, and cost control initiatives.
- Instructed 300+ employees and union members in GPS applications such as Telenav and Actsoft, proprietary field labor time reporting and task management software, and use of PDAs to elevate productivity.
Goodrich Fuel & Utilities Corporation, Vergennes, VT, 2005
- Cogently negotiated and administered government and non-government contracts with subcontractors for engineering and facilities services.
- Prepared and submitted purchase orders through Integrated Financial System (IFS).
- Authored training materials to teach employees SAP and Microsoft Office programs and advised multiple departments (shipping/receiving, production, engineering, accounts payable) in proper use of IFS.
Bombardier Hartford Service Center, Bradley International Airport, Windsor Locks, CT, 2003 to 2004
Buyer / Planner
- Cost-effectively purchased materials to service customer aircraft by planning part requirements and coordinating acquisitions with internal and external suppliers.
- Formulated procedural instructions for staff members in SAP, Microsoft Office and procurement processes.
Solutia Inc., Springfield, MA, 2000 to 2002
Raw Materials & Packaging Purchasing Manager
- Governed strategic purchasing for raw materials as well as packaging for five company business divisions, two research laboratories, power plant, and wastewater facility.
- Captured $1.5M in savings by assertively negotiating one-year agreement with long-standing chemical commodity vendor.
Otis Elevator Company, Bloomfield, CT, 1996 to 1997
Sales Analyst / Production Scheduler
- Received orders for modernization fixtures, estimated pricing, prepared BOMs and maintained weekly shop floor schedules to meet volume demands.
- Oversaw southeastern United States region as well as international locations as liaison between local sales representatives and Otis Service Center.
Instituted database scheduling and manufacturing flow process for drafting, assembly and metal fabricator departments, dramatically accelerating on-time deliveries to customers by almost 80%.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
February 14, 2018
Dear Michael Giambra:
Please accept this letter and accompanying resume in application for the Junior Software Developer position that is currently available with Wyre Solutions. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
In addition to a degree in Computer Science, I bring to you solid skills with a number of programming languages, considerable talents in quickly learning new applications, and keen interests in professional growth, product innovation, and team collaboration. I also possess advanced abilities in project management, team motivation, and quality control, all enabling me to effectively transition into your organization and make a positive contribution. To complement these qualifications, I offer polished critical thinking, analytical, prioritization, planning, and documentation skills which are essential in software development.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a confident, career-minded, passionate, and ambitious professional committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through strong technical aptitude and initiative. I am confident that I could be an asset to Wyre Solutions and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!