This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include over 10 years of professional experience in purchasing roles. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward streamlining existing operations to significantly increase efficiency. To complement this background, I possess strong organizational, problem-solving and vendor management skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Results-driven Purchasing professional with 10+ years of experience in positions with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Top-notch organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to procure equipment and materials.
- Strong interpersonal abilities with a proven record of establishing and maintaining positive relationships with vendors.
Construction Industry Knowledge
Walbridge, Detroit, MI 2006-Present
Material Purchasing (2014-Present)
- Fulfill critical purchasing role across multiple sites including Livonia Transmission Plant, Cleveland Engine Plant, Sharonville Transmission Plant, Van Dyke Transmission Plant and Romeo Engine Plant.
- Successfully purchase electrical and mechanical materials and coordinate equipment rentals; coordinate $5M in equipment and materials throughout tenure.
Procurement / iSqFt Administrator (2011-2014)
- Successfully developed, implemented and maintained iSqFt invitation to bid program; developed informative internal user guide, managed database and properly matched vendors within Vendor Management System (VMS).
- Contributed extensively to vendor selection and approval; thoroughly reviewed pre-qualification forms.
- Leveraged strong organizational abilities to assist with procurement / estimation on multiple divisions, including specialties, equipment and furnishings.
- Maintained open lines of communication between business units and Building Manager.
Accounts Payable Coordinator and Subguard Analyst (2010-2011)
- Handled accounts payable, including billing and expense management.
Assistant Financial Analyst, Subguard Analyst & Investment Manager (2009-2010)
- Directly supported Finance Director in various capacities.
- Responsible for conducting in-depth financial analysis for contracts valuing $200k+; closely reviewed performance, market trends and financial data.
- Streamlined process improvement initiatives, resulting in significant reductions in overhead costs.
- Demonstrated strong organizational abilities while tracking project status.
Real Estate / Investment Coordinator (2006-2009)
- Provided direct support to Director of Real Estate / Investment Department, with associated duties including investment analysis and handling various finance operations.
- Contributed extensively to financing / sale of $26M parking garage.
Assumption Grotto Church, Detroit, MI 2014-2016
- Performed various accounting functions, including payroll processing, generating detailed financial reports and filing tax forms.
Assumption Grotto Church; Music Transcription Expert 2001-2006
Michigan Pianos, Utica, MI; Piano Technician Assistant 2000-2001
Accounting Coursework Completed, Walsh College of Accountancy and Business Administration
Coursework Completed, Macomb Community College
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!