This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include extensive experience in the sports industry. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward overseeing daily operations, implementing game knowledge to ensure adherence to rules and scheduling activities. To complement this background, I possess a Master of Science in Physical Education, as well as a Bachelor of Arts in Sports Studies.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Driven Leader eager to contribute strong background in management and sports to a progressive organization.
- Recognized for top notch organizational abilities; extensive experience facilitating sporting activities, creating scheduling and coordinating recreational leagues.
- Strong leadership skills; well versed in overseeing all day to day operations, maintaining adherence to policies and leading high performance teams.
- Possesses a Master of Science in Physical Education, as well as a Bachelor of Arts in Sports Studies.
Sports / Recreation
MS Office Suite
All Seasons Travel, Jacksonville, FL 2012-Present
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal abilities throughout daily interactions with customers; successfully identify needs, resolve inquiries and promote overall satisfaction.
- Utilize strong leadership skills to conduct thorough training for newly hired employees.
- Responsibilities include call management, web content management and generating detailed reports.
Independent Contractor, Dayton, OH/Jacksonville, FL 2004-Present
- Leverage strong knowledge of the game to enforce rules and make sound judgement calls in fast-paced, ever changing environments.
- Maintain utmost sportsmanship and conduct throughout all interactions.
- Provide services to seven college and high school conferences.
Jacksonville Indoor Sports, Jacksonville, FL 2007-2008
- Oversaw daily activities within an indoor sports facility; directed staff members, maintained adherence to company policies and provided excellent customer service.
- Demonstrated strong organizational abilities; associated duties included coordination of tournaments and recreational leagues.
Champs Sports, Chillicothe, OH 2002-2004
- Demonstrated strong leadership abilities while overseeing day to day operations.
- Responsibilities included employee management, oversight of store financials and scheduling.
Hartwick College, Oneonta, NY 2001-2002
Assistant Women s Basketball Coach
- Provided direct support to Coach, with associated responsibilities including monitoring practice, contributing to recruitment initiatives and conducting preseason training.
- Developed innovative fundraising strategies, managed schedules and oversaw team budget.
Master of Science in Physical Education, Ohio University, Athens, OH; 2001
Bachelor of Arts in Sports Studies, Shawnee State University, Portsmouth, OH; 1999
Sports Management Club Vice President
Women s Basketball Team Member
American Heart Association Heart Walk Volunteer; 2010
Volunteer Soccer Coach Christ, Church Youth Sports Program; 2009
Jacksonville Jam Semi-Pro Basketball Team; 2008
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!