This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Leader who drives synergistic leadership development and employee engagement; who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on business operations in alignment with a company s vision; and who promotes results-generating staff and / or organizational culture change to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust growth.
- Visionary Professional and Accomplished Management Consultant who rises above challenges to achieve winning outcomes, including designing and implementing solutions to increase organizational effectiveness to promote success.
- Excellent Communixxxxxxtor who develops strong relationships with C-level executives, senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, and clients; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who trains, mentors, and manages staff by example and with integrity to build solid teams to attain business objectives.
Senior Consultant Organization Effectiveness (2011 Present)
- Xxxxxxpitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking initiatives as a primary consultant for Southern Xxxxxx (SXXXXXXL) Region and Downey Medixxxxxxl Center (DMC), including liaising among executive leadership to assess, trend, and
analyze learning needs based on current and future strategic plans while designing new team building interventions.
- Spearhead design of organization development, culture, change management, and leadership development interventions to ensure achievement of strategic initiatives and organizational goals in alignment with company efforts.
- Improve team effectiveness, communixxxxxxtions, and engagement by advising, counseling, and coaching senior leaders.
Served as a resourceful Middle Management Program faculty member.
Performed as a thought partner and facilitator for client group special projects.
Led individual and partnership coaching of Physicians and Department Administrators.
Program-managed all SXXXXXXL Regional New Employee and New Manager Onboarding Programs.
Program Manager Organization Effectiveness (2006 201)
- Strategixxxxxxlly steered development, design, and delivery of SXXXXXXL Region New Employee Orientation, New Manager Orientation, Human Resources Axxxxxxdemy, Advanced Human Resources Axxxxxxdemy, and Human Resources Works, including directing key Project Managers responsible for class management of comprehensive onboarding programs.
- Cost-effectively managed multimillion-dollar budget and staff for Success RX enculturation program for SXXXXXXL Region.
- Actively partnered with Hawaii HR Leadership Team to develop comprehensive New Manager Onboarding programs.
- Performed on national project teams as Project Management Training Curriculum and New Employee Onboarding standardization, and served as SXXXXXXL Regional Diversity Training Facilitator for Promoting Respect in a Diverse Environment.
Served as Project Manager and Web-based Training Designer for HR staff s Service Recovery Training.
Effectively served as Implementation Consultant for 5 Targeted Unit-Based Teams during 2007 s rollout.
Reduced Success RX Enculturation Program s budget from $1.4 million (9 FT staff) to $600,000 (4 FT staff).
Led development of SXXXXXXL Targeted Unit-Based Team JIT Training implemented nationally for team rollout.
Served as Team Lead for development of Unit-Based Team Performance Axxxxxxdemy, including redesigning learning / development curriculum, implementing new programs, and facilitating a successful axxxxxxdemy launch.
Communixxxxxxtions Specialist ￨ Project Manager Xxxxxx Claims Administration (CXXXXXX) (2002 2006)
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward managing statewide communixxxxxxtions for CXXXXXX as part of large-sxxxxxxle change management initiatives, including developing and implementing internal / external communixxxxxxtions strategies, as well as comprehensively drafting, producing, and distributing print communixxxxxxtions to meet objectives.
Performed as facility champion for all KP Independence Park Thrive events.
Served as Communixxxxxxtion Project Manager for Downey Move, KP Independence Park.
Successfully developed and deployed innovative communixxxxxxtion strategies for all stakeholders.
Led Labor Management Partnership workgroups, including Medixxxxxxre Claims Adjudixxxxxxtion redesign.
Developed strategies for monthly newsletter, staff recognition programs, and 300-plus staff meetings.
English Teacher ￨ Consultant
- Planned and presented dynamic classroom curriculum for beginning through intermediate English class studies, including creating and implementing valuable new programs for the student population to boost axxxxxxdemic success.
Co-developed and facilitated 2002 s high-attendance ALC National Conference.
Increased efficiency by updating and streamlining school administrative processes.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ￨ Page Two ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx
Revenue Management Consultant Central U.S. Consulting (1998 2000)
- Led targeted financial oversight of North Central U.S. consulting projects, including preparing and presenting project utilization at weekly operations meetings, as well as driving monthly project revenue averaging $20 million monthly.
- Collaborated among Contracting Department teams and on-site Project Managers to ensure timeliness of all contracts.
- Demonstrated solid analytixxxxxxl abilities toward facilitating collection of past due invoices with on-site Project Manager.
Completed numerous special projects assigned by Central U.S. Finance Director.
Expertly monitored and reconciled Unearned Revenue and Work-at-Risk accounts.
Executive Assistant to Group Vice President Central U.S. Consulting (1996 1998)
- Delivered quality-focused support to the Group Vice President, including coordinating and managing all domestic and international travel, handling event planning for Central U.S. Consulting, and effectively facilitating consultant training.
- Reviewed and approved regional expenses and prepared expense and revenue transaction detail reports for management teams, along with preparing utilization analysis reports and handling billable hour s data management.
Developed and led New Employee Orientation Program for a Chixxxxxxgo consulting office.
Drove operations growth by recruiting, hiring, and training regional administrative staff.
- Ensured seamless administrative operations by handling all executive-level support for company s President, CFO, and Vice President of Sales, including coordinating on- and off-site sales meetings and events; tracking software sales and reviewing and approving expenses; preparing monthly and year-end forexxxxxxsts and reports; and handling all contracts.
Successfully prepared and managed 1996 s company sales budget.
Developed and led all facets of large-sxxxxxxle company holiday parties.
Sales Administrator (1992 1995)
- Applied strong leadership talents toward mentoring and managing a profit-focused team of New Business Coordinator and Customer Service Representatives, including analyzing monthly sales data to identify trends and account activity.
- Developed a national sales budget, along with preparing quarterly and year-end sales report and presentations for Vice President of Sales and working with MIS team to develop programs to extract sales and commission data for analysis.
Personally managed off-site event planning, including year-end national sales meetings.
Successfully collaborated with Vice President of Sales to develop and deliver key sales training.
Led new business presentations at monthly management, regional, and national sales meetings.
Provided approval authority for product pricing for new and existing clients and upheld set margin goals.
New Business Coordinator (1990 1992)
- Played a vital role in developing new business processes and creating and implementing new business analysis reports.
- Conceptualized, developed, and disseminated results-generating marketing materials for the growth of new accounts.
- Exhibited experience in promoting seamless event planning for off-site management meetings, sales training, and regional / national sales events, including preparing and presenting new business efforts at regional / national meetings.
Expertly prepared comprehensive pricing proposals for both new and existing clients.
Designed and delivered onboarding and orientation training for New Sales Representatives.
Trained Sales and Customer Service Representatives on FDA regulations and administrative job aspects.
Master of Science in Healthxxxxxxre Administration & Interprofessional Leadership University of Xxxxxx, San Francisco
Bachelor of Science in Business Management University of Phoenix
Certified Trainer Seven Habits ￨ Certified Trainer Speed of Trust
Certified Trainer AchieveGlobal ￨ Certified Trainer Confronting Difficult Issues
Certified Coach International Coaching Freedom ￨ Certified Practitioner MBTI
Microsoft Office Professional (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access) ￨ Lotus Notes
Microsoft Publisher ￨ Microsoft Works ￨ Microsoft Visio ￨ Adobe Photoshop ￨ Prezi
Volunteer Coach ￨ Management Leadership Development Downtown Women s Center of Xxxxxx
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new xxxxxxreer opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I xxxxxxn make a positive contribution to your success.
To acquaint you with my background, I xxxxxxn offer experience in Multi-Site Operations Management, Organizational Development, Company Culture Change, Multi-Process Optimization, Executive Consulting, and Project Management. I am also highly skilled in Team Building, Training/ Development, Organizational Assessment / Design, Interprofessional Leadership Development, Strategic Analysis / Planning, Communixxxxxxtions, and Emotional Intelligence, among other areas.
Currently, as a Senior Consultant in Organization Effectiveness for Kaiser Permanente, I expertly lead forward-thinking initiatives as a primary consultant for a Southern Xxxxxx (SXXXXXXL) Region and Downey Medixxxxxxl Center (DMC), including liaising among executive leadership teams to assess, trend, and analyze learning needs based on current and future strategic plans while designing new team building interventions. Within this role, I also facilitate the design of organization development, culture, change management, and leadership development interventions to ensure achievement of strategic initiatives and organizational goals.
A sampling of my achievements include:
Serving as a resourceful Middle Management Program faculty member.
Performing as a thought partner and facilitator for client group special projects.
Leading individual and partnership coaching of Physicians and Department Administrators.
Program-managing all SXXXXXXL Regional New Employee and New Manager Onboarding Programs.
Improving team effectiveness, communixxxxxxtions, and engagement by advising, counseling, and coaching senior leaders.
To complement this experience, please note that I earned a Master of Science in Healthxxxxxxre Administration and Interprofessional Leadership from the University of Xxxxxx, San Francisco. I also hold a Bachelor of Science in Business Management from the University of Phoenix. I am a Certified Trainer in Seven Habits, Speed of Trust, AchieveGlobal, International Coaching Freedom, and on Confronting Difficult Issues. I also am an MBTI-Certified Practitioner.
[ Suggestion! Optional! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifixxxxxxtions / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting ]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please kindly refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience in leadership, consulting, and instructional roles.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifixxxxxxtions uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!