This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Consistently recognized for streamlining process improvement initiatives and turning around underperforming groups.
- Continually achieved and surpasses sales goals in fast-paced environments.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, instrumental to cultivating positive relationships with clients and increasing retention levels.
- Regarded for the ability to deliver outstanding results with the highest degree of expertise, service and professionalism.
- Comprehensive understanding of the skills needed to anticipate, meet and exceed client expectations in a proactive and courteous manner.
Client Relationship Management
Training & Development
Attention to Detail
Utica National Insurance Group, Chicago, IL 2007-2017
Senior Marketing Representative
- Fulfilled critical business development role with a strong focus on boosting sales, increasing efficiency and forming new relationships.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal communication skills throughout daily interactions with prospective partners, agents and clients.
- Devised strategic sales plans and forecasts; used strong organizational abilities to track trends and analyze data.
- Recognized for growing commercial lines premium to $17M+.
- Increased web exposure, resulting in a 40% increase in online usage and $3M in new commercial premium.
- Recipient of the Platinum Sales Award 2013 and Gold Sales Award 2012.
CNA Insurance Companies, Chicago, IL 2005-2006
Field Sales Specialist
- Developed and implemented highly effective strategies to increase company revenue.
- Utilized strong interpersonal skills to establish and maintain key client relationships.
- Increased company sales by 50% within 1-year period.
- Consistently recognized as a top performer throughout region.
The Hartford, Chicago, IL 2002-2004
Select Customer Sales Representative
- Successfully implemented tactics and new processes to increase overall productivity and sales revenue.
- Increased revenue throughout territory from $12M to $15M.
Fireman s Fund, Lisle, IL 1997-2001
Agency Underwriting Manager
- Demonstrated strong underwriting skills while handling high net worth personal lines insurance.
- Exemplified a strong attention to detail while thoroughly reviewing data for accuracy.
- Increased premium from $6M to $13M within assigned territory.
The Hartford, Chicago, IL 1985-1997
Senior Underwriter Training Coordinator
- Obtained in-depth exposure to effective underwriting processes.
- Utilized strong leadership skills to conduct in-depth training for newly hired team members.
- Successfully obtained $500k book extraction.
- Recognized as General Manager Employee of the Year.
Associate of Science in Radiology Technology, Kishwaukee College, Malta, IL
Business, Speech and Communication Coursework Completed, Lewis University, Romeoville, IL
AINS Designation, The Institutes INS 23; Anticipated Examination: Spring 2018
Intro in Ins., INS 21, INS 22 and AU 61 Courses, IIA Insurance School of Chicago
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!