This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Dedicated Writer eager to contribute 4+ years of experience to a progressive organization.
- Possesses extensive experience conducting thorough internet research, compiling information and maximizing web exposure to articles.
- Knowledgeable in best social media practices for various outlets, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Reddit and YouTube.
- Continually recognized for identifying/selecting unique article topics and obtaining record level views.
MS Office Suite
Internet Driven Research
Scripps Networks, Food Network, Remote Position; Digital Asset Migration Freelancer 2016-Present
- Thoroughly review 500+ recipes weekly listed in a shared Google doc.
- Utilize company CMS to locate specific recipes, tag and re-pin as necessary to ensure recipes show up properly on the front end.
Aplus.com, Remote Position; Freelance Contributor 2016
- Performed research; compiled news articles, photos and videos appealing to large number of readers.
- Used plethora of information to draft 5 posts weekly containing up to 500 words each.
- Recognized for attracting 700,000 views on one post in less than one week.
Pixable.com, New York, NY; Staff Writer (2014-2015) 2014-2015
- Received merit based promotion due to strong journalism skills and an excellent attention to detail.
- Recognized for writing 1,300 posts, receiving 19.4+ million views; contributed extensively to creation of several of company s most successful videos uploaded on Facebook.
- Hand selected to teach masterclass at Social Media Week NYC, as well as a course on creating engaging GIF.
- Successfully wrote 5+ posts daily containing up to 450 words.
- Collaborated extensively with team members to pick unique stories across multiple verticals.
- Assisted with editing and pitching article topics.
Editorial Intern (2014)
- Conducted thorough research to identify unique story topics; effectively pitched topics to editors for approval and wrote 3-4 posts daily containing 150-450 words each.
- Strategically created and added images, GIFs, videos and the appropriate metadata.
Rutgers University, Piscataway, NJ; Editorial Assistant 2013-Present
- Utilize strong editing skills to make updates and grammatical corrections to multiple textbooks, journal article manuscripts and a 400+ page autobiography.
Insticator, Inc., New York, NY; Content Intern 2013
- Associated responsibilities included conducting thorough research on social media outlets and writing daily/weekly blog posts.
- Demonstrated strong analysis abilities while developing predictions for popular television shows.
Idolator.com, Los Angeles, CA; Editorial Intern 2012
- Obtained valuable exposure to best journalism and research processes; compiled music related articles, provided support to editors and researched potential interview questions.
- Successfully wrote 1-2 articles daily.
Bachelor of Arts in Journalism, Ithaca College, Ithaca, NY; 2013
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!