This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Dedicated Pharmacist seeking a challenging clinical role within a hospital system or ambulatory care setting.
- Demonstrated ability to lead operations within fast paced pharmacies filling up to 4,000 prescriptions weekly.
- Skilled in collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams to ensure proper prescription of medication regimens.
- Extensive exposure to clinical pharmacy practices obtained through multiple hands on introductory and advanced pharmacy practice positions.
Attention to Detail
CVS/Pharmacy, Charlotte, NC 2015-Present
- Fulfill key position, leveraging strong leadership and organizational skills to successfully complete daily tasks.
- Oversee operations within a fast paced pharmacy, filling 3,000-4,000 prescriptions weekly.
Wegmans Food Markets 2012-2015
- Obtained extensive exposure to best pharmacy practices within a fast paced, retail environment.
Wegmans School of Pharmacy Academia
- Utilized pharmacology knowledge to conduct two full sequence lectures to a second-year pharmacy class.
- Collaborated extensively with pharmaceutical science faculty.
Highland Hospital of Rochester, NY
- Collaborated extensively with Transitions of Care Team; conducted medication reconciliation reviews, coordinated inpatient care and minimized risk for potential drug interactions.
- Educated patients on prescriptions and immunizations within a retail pharmacy.
Monroe Community Hospital
- Focused primarily on daily care of two patients within rehabilitation center, including monitoring medication regimens and attending PT/OT sessions.
- Contributed extensively to management of regimens for underserved population of patients suffering from HIV/AIDs and Hepatitis C.
Wegmans Food Markets
- Obtained in depth knowledge regarding effective business management of pharmacies.
- Recognized as top presenter, of 15 pharmacy operations presentations; presented during weekly corporate business meeting.
Rochester General Hospital
- Responsible for monitoring medication administration for patients suffering from wide array of ailments, including infectious disease, hepatitis, hypertension, hyperlipidemia and CKD.
University of Rochester Medical Center
- Received extensive information regarding management of child/infant medication regimens.
Pharm.D, St. John Fisher College, Wegman s School of Pharmacy; 2015
Walgreens Diversity and Inclusion Award; 2014
Sustained Dialogue Moderator Certification
NCDHR National Center for Deaf Health Research
Conducted critical research to promote health and prevent disease within populations of Deaf sign language users and individuals with hearing loss.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!