This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-oriented Leader with over 25 years of experience in various industries, including trucking, as well as oil and gas.
- Extensive experience providing highly effective training to staff members, critical to increasing company performance.
- Fulfilled critical positions as the Chemical Champion for offshore facility and Lead Operator on Deepwater facility (Neptune).
Safety Regulation Compliance
Training & Development
GE PLCs/Proficiency Software
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation, The Woodlands, TX 2010-2016 Production Operator/ Team Lead
- Assumed key leadership position, with associated responsibilities including report analysis, safety compliance and documentation of testing for well operations.
- Strategically utilized HMI DCS controls and manual valves to adjust flow of production into vessels.
- Developed innovative solutions to increase efficiency throughout all processes.
- Leveraged in depth industry knowledge to provide training on safety, company policies and best practices for apprentices, crew members and contractors.
- Generated thorough reports to portray status of production volume, as well as oil, water and gas samples.
- Ensured accuracy throughout all inventory control operations.
- Served as Fire Team Leader.
Baker Hughes @ Anadarko Petroleum Corporation, Woodlands, TX 2009-2010
- Ensured quality control, as well as regulatory compliance throughout all day to day processes.
- Generated thorough reports to accurately capture project status; relayed pertinent information to appropriate parties.
- Streamlined improvement initiatives, resulting in increased company revenue.
- Responsible for maintaining all equipment and machinery, as well as scheduling of daily activities.
Atlas Van Lines, Evansville, IN 2002-2009
- Fulfilled key role as sole proprietor, overseeing all daily operations for fleet of semi-tractor trailer trucks.
- Maintained compliance to nationwide regulations.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills while managing 11 staff members.
- Responsible for inventory control, loading, logging and delivery of all items.
Charter Supply, Houston, TX; Warehouseman 2001-2002
Atlas Van Lines, Evansville, IN; Owner/Operator 1998-2001
US Army; 31R Communication Specialist 1990-1998
Subsea Operations Certification
Advanced Fire Fighting Certification, Texas A&M
TWIC Card Recipient
Basic Electrical Certification
Certified LiveSafe Trainer
Mechanical Seal and Fundamentals Certification
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!