This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Hospitality Leader who makes profitable decisions to reflect positively on multimillion-dollar food / beverage operations in alignment with a compaxxxxxx s vision, value, and goals, and who works to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust growth via solutions-centric critical thinking talents for insightful, change-driven results.
- Visionary Professional who rises above challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, including quickly adapting to evolving scenarios to optimize resources and reach high profit and productivity levels, as well as independently resolving in-depth issues within prestigious hotels, resorts, and private members only clubs.
- Multilingual Communicator (English / Italian; Basic Spanish) who develops synergistic relationships with C-level executives, hospitality staff, key vendors, and guests; who excels in fast-paced autonomous and collaborative environments; and who leads peers by example and with integrity to inspire confidence and forge strong teamwork.
Director of Food & Beverage
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking food / beverage operations, including developing new food menus; organizing dynamic wine, spirits, and cocktails lists; managing $1-million in banquet operations; and creating new catering and banquet menus, as well as designing and implementing inventory tracking systems efforts.
Designed new menus for entire club using beneficial Canva program.
Seamlessly overhauled an entire glass, china, and silverware program.
Led a committee in developing club s valuation and depreciation program.
Developed events and schedules for club members equal to 4 events monthly.
Expertly created the club s first-ever profit / loss, and assisted with CapEx initiation.
Successfully managed $300,000 in banquet bookings from October 2016 through to March 2017.
Reduced food costs 10% in first 3 months, and implemented a new cost structure system for food / beverages.
Thompson Miami Beach (n/k/a The Confidant by Hyatt), Miami Beach, FL
Director of Food & Beverage
- Strategically steered a popular Miami Beach food / beverage operations for a new hotel and resort property, including managing 3 standalone restaurants, pool and beach services, a club venue, a bar venue, in-room dining, stewarding, and banquet operations, as well as serving as Executive Team Leader in mentoring and managing 225 top employees.
- Exhibited experience in cost-effective budget development, profit / loss, and forecasting for 7 separate outlets, as well as implementing checks / balances systems to control costs and services efficiency; monitoring property-wide comps, voids, and QSAs; maintaining health codes / permits and liquor licenses; and maintaining equipment and fire safety.
- Created a comprehensive property-wide food / beverage culture and Standard Operating Procedures to drive success.
Successfully maintained competitive food costs of 28%, beverage costs of 16%, and labor costs of 30%.
Seamlessly led implementation of systems, including Adaco, ADP, HotSOS, Opera, Micros, and GoConcierge.
Led food / beverage teams through production, coordination, and service to host FOX Network s New Year s Eve broadcast and party PITBULL s New Year s Eve Revolution for 1,500+ guests, headline talent, and celebrities.
Collaborated with celebrity chefs, Michelle Bernstein (Seagrape / Signora Martinez at 1930s House) and Dale Talde (TALDE Miami Beach) to develop and operate food / beverage outlets, as well as food, wine, and cocktail menus.
Partnered with Miami-based KNR Hospitality Group with 20+ years of nightlife expertise for property activations.
Developed and managed inaugural food / beverage operations during new property start-up in November 2014.
The Bowery Hotel, Xxxxxx, XXXXXX ￨ Gemma, Xxxxxx, XXXXXX
Operations Manager ￨ General Manager ￨ Director of Food & Beverage (2011 2014)
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward directing a $15-million food / beverage operation with lobby bar, Gemma Restaurant, hotel room service, and The Bowery events space, including coordinating workflow and management of 110 food / beverage employees in 3 departments, as well as handling recruitment, hiring, and discipline.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ￨ Page Two ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx
The Bowery Hotel, Xxxxxx, XXXXXX ￨ Gemma, Xxxxxx, XXXXXX
Operations Manager ￨ General Manager ￨ Director of Food & Beverage (continued)
- Directed all food purchasing in collaboration with Executive Chef, along with handling beverage purchasing and tracking using AccuBar System, managing high-volume inventory, and adhering to health permits and liquor licensing.
Led cocktail development in all areas of food / beverage.
Created a unique wine list with Sommelier with 420 exclusive Italian wines.
Demonstrated knowledge with Micros, GuestBridge, and Fire Evacuation processes.
Initiated policies and checklists to guarantee highest level of health standards for A Only program.
Honored with Top 10 Wine Lists for XXXXXXC Italian Restaurants award in 2012 from Wine Spectator Magazine.
Successfully rolled out tracking initiative for building comps, voids, and QSAs in collaboration with management.
The Maritime Hotel, Xxxxxx, XXXXXX ￨ La Bottega, Xxxxxx, XXXXXX
Operations Manager (2011)
- Maximized bottom-line performance by executing strategic operations and service initiatives for this high-volume restaurant, including recruiting, training, mentoring, and managing all employees; creating employer and employee restaurant manuals; and developing Standard Operating Procedures to promote strong structure and clear expectations.
- Contributed sharp analytical abilities toward analyzing profit / loss, weekly reporting, purchasing, and vendor relations, along with tracking inventory, performing comparative analysis, and developing all Master Cost Sheets.
Established a new gluten-free promotion that generated a 10% increase in sales.
Continually improved advertising efforts by monitoring diverse online marketing outlets.
Implemented an internal A Only initiative to promote beneficial restaurant training and awareness.
Developed a Performance Review initiative with a detailed scoring system to promote staff self-improvement.
Director of Operations ￨ Events Director
- Drove business growth by executing all restaurant operations, including recruiting, training, mentoring, and managing 70 F.O.H. staff; tracking and ordering beverage and liquor inventory; managing vendor relations; reconciling invoices; and ensuring health codes, fire codes, sanitation practices, and safety and security procedures were followed daily.
- Collaborated with Executive Chef Maneet Chauhan (Food Network s The Next Iron Chef) in creating daily specials, along with scheduling tastings for guests planning private events and performing daily staff food and wine training.
- Planned and executed party events for up to 1,000 guests, including outsourcing event planners, companies, and / or promoters, as well as building relationships with clients such as SNL / NBC, JP Morgan Chase, Bank of America, Pfizer, KKR, Mission of Australia and Mission of India, Northwestern University Alumni, and United Nations, among others.
Developed A Only initiative daily cleaning processes for the entire restaurant.
Created useful cleaning, opening, and closing checklists for all restaurant positions, including B.O.H.
Coordinated weekly concierge visits to hotels within a one-mile radius creating an average of 75 covers a week.
- Spearheaded profit-focused operations and service for this high-volume, fine casual restaurant grossing $3+ million in annual sales, including developing employer and employee manuals and creating core Standard Operating Procedures.
- Recruited, trained, mentored, and managed customer service-oriented teams, including creating weekly schedules and handling payroll, as well as objectively monitoring employee performance and addressing strengths / weaknesses.
- Collaborated with Executive Chef in creating daily specials, along with developing and implementing Master Cost sheets for restaurant items (e.g. food, wine, alcohol) and researching and implementing global wines inventory tracking.
- Cost-effectively managed profit / loss, weekly reports, and purchasing, and developed industry-wide vendor relations.
Improved advertising and created buzz via monitoring of key online marketing outlets.
Coordinated and executed 2010 World Cup Event, including helping to create special menus.
Collaborated with Creative Director and Executive Chef on a Taste of the Upper West Side event.
Established a Performance Review initiative with a scoring system to promote staff self-improvement.
Initiated an A Only training and awareness program to ensure the restaurant received a consistent A grade.
Developed a highly popular gluten-free option offering pasta and pizza dishes, and saw a 45% increase in sales.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ￨ Page Three ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx
Senior Operations Consultant
- Coordinated a targeted feasibility study to acquire a health food delivery compaxxxxxx and development of a cutting-edge convenience store in the Philippines, including researching and visiting potential commercial real estate for expansion.
- Led leasing negotiations for the Orion Group and prospective real estate groups, including interviewing architectural firms for operating floor plans, identifying equipment sources, and preparing price comparison spreadsheets.
- Cost-effectively sourced, organized, and implemented integrated POS software for accounting, inventory, scheduling, recipe conversions, equipment maintenance, invoice allocation, and bank verification efforts.
Coordinated beneficial weekly conference calls with overseas affiliates.
Created job descriptions and SOPs for a health food convenience store concept.
Scheduled and participated in meetings with Manila s Ayala Land Development and SM.
Co-developed the compaxxxxxx s subsidiary website, including meta tags, keywords, layout, and aesthetics.
Collaborated with an executive to incorporate subsidiaries under Orion Group USA umbrella in South East Asia.
Line Leader ￨ Compounding Operator ￨ Manufacturing
- Played a vital role in leading a team of 15 in the production of liquid pharmaceuticals, including conducting and / or assisting in the training of compounding operators, as well as providing technical support via detailed Pfizer knowledge.
- Demonstrated experience with packaging equipment (i.e. Capper, Labeler, Jones, Cartoner) while seamlessly managing a high-volume inventory control system and monitoring and approving incoming components.
Recognized as a GMP-certified instructor.
Set up and troubleshot Cozzoli and MRM fillers.
Completed training in OSHA compounding safety procedures.
Served as member of various continuous and cost improvement teams.
Undergraduate Business Management & Development Studies
Bartender s License (State of Xxxxxx)
Food Handler s Certificate (Xxxxxx, XXXXXX ￨ Miami, FL)
Series 6 License ￨ Series 63 License (State of Xxxxxx via Citigroup Securities Training Program)
Aloha GCS ￨ Intuit QuickBooks ￨ Menu Links
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
AccuBar ￨ Adaco ￨ ADP ￨ HotSOS ￨ Opera ￨ Micros ￨ GoConcierge ￨ Canva
AS400 POS ￨ IBM Expediting ￨ Seamless Web ￨ OpenTable ￨ GrubHub ￨ Delivery.com Set-Up / Services / Operations
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your bottom-line performance.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer dynamic industry experience in Multimillion-Dollar Hospitality Operations Management, Team Building, Training / Development, Profit / Loss, Budget Control, Forecasting, Policy / Procedure Development, and Inventory Control. I am also highly skilled in Program Design / Development, Menu Planning, Banquet Operations, Event Planning / Coordination, Marketing / Advertising, Guest Services, Process Optimization, and Regulatory Compliance, among other areas.
Currently, as the Director of Food & Beverage for the City Tavern Club, I expertly lead all facets of growth-focused food / beverage operations, including developing new food menus and organizing dynamic wine, spirits, and cocktails lists, as well as managing $1 million in banquet operations and creating new catering and banquet menus. Within this role, I also design and implement details-driven inventory tracking systems to continually control costs within a competitive environment.
A sampling of my achievements include:
Seamlessly overhauling an entire glass, china, and silverware program.
Designing new menus for the entire club using beneficial Canva program.
Leading a committee in developing club s valuation and depreciation program.
Developing events and schedules for club members equal to 4 events monthly.
Expertly creating the club s first-ever profit / loss, and assisting with CapEx initiation.
Successfully managing $300,000 in banquet bookings from October 2016 to March 2017.
Reducing food costs 10% in first 3 months, and implementing a new cost structure system for food / beverages.
[ Suggestion! Optional! Address Here Axxxxxx Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting. REMOVE this before sending]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please refer to my enclosed resume for additional hospitality leadership, consulting, and event management experience for employers in Miami Beach, Xxxxxx City, and the Philippines.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!