This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Operations Management | Continuous Process Improvement | Leadership
- Over 15 years of experience directing daily operations and maintaining quality control within fast-paced environments across various industries.
- Skilled in developing and implementing successful process improvement initiatives to significantly boost performance and increase efficiency.
- Recognized for strong leadership and team building abilities.
- Knowledgeable of best human resource services, including employee relations management, benefits administration and maintaining compliance to company policies / procedures.
- Regarded for ability to draft and negotiate contracts and addendums to ensure favorable outcomes for company.
- Implemented innovative QA process, resulting in a 28% reduction in contract processing errors (ABILITY Network).
- Revamped existing office infrastructure, resulting in increased efficiency and a reduction of handle time by 20% (College Hunks Moving Junk).
- Conducted extensive market trend research; selected new Workforce Management System (Monet WFM) for 50+ agent contact center.
- Recognized for consistently maintaining a 100% accuracy rate on status and performance reports to the Department of Health and Human Services / CMS (Rotech Healthcare).
Zeno Office Solutions (a Xerox Company), Contract Specialist 2016-Present
- Leverage strong process improvement skills to successfully analyze current processes, identify inefficiencies and implement strategies to drive business development.
- Utilize strong negotiation skills to ensure favorable terms throughout contract administration.
- Thoroughly review actions to ensure strict adherence to all contract specifications.
- Monitor contract types related to pre-award, post-award and price/cost analysis functions to perform well-defined and precedent contract actions.
College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving (CHHJ Franchising); Senior Manager 2013-2016
- Fulfilled key operational management position, reporting directly to location Director.
- Spearheaded existing processes by overhauling existing infrastructure, leading to significantly increased efficiency, company cost reduction and an overall boost in performance.
- Revamped entire department by standardizing processes regarding sales commission structure, policies / procedures and quality assurance; program recognized by Disability Employment Awareness Campaign as one of top 5 companies for diverse hiring practices.
- Utilized MS Excel, Monet WFM, SQL and MS Access to generate detailed reports and compiling pertinent information.
- Associated responsibilities included recruitment, training, overseeing finances and providing front-line desktop support.
- Led multiple system implementations, including a Cisco UCCX telephone system and Monet Workforce Management system.
- Developed a highly successful Work from Home initiative to reduce in-office costs.
- Employee of the Month in June 2014 and October 2015.
ABILITY Network (formerly IVANS Inc); Manager: Billing, Contracts and Implementations 2008-2013
- Directed daily operations of Implementation Team; associated team responsibilities included migrating all customers onto a new platform.
- Demonstrated a strong attention to detail while thoroughly reviewing contracts for discrepancies.
- Delivered quality customer service; resolved inquiries, provided technical support and made knowledge based recommendations to promote services.
- Employee of the Month June 2012.
BayCare Healthcare (Contracted via Apex Systems); Training Supervisor 2008
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills while directing daily activities of 8 Mobile Trainers.
- Recognized for completing training several weeks ahead of schedule.
Cingular Wireless; Team Supervisor 2007-2008
- Provided direct support to Team Manager, with associated responsibilities including employee management, delivering quality customer service and ensuring achievement of goals.
- Conducted thorough training for team members; closely monitored performance and boosted morale within a high-volume call center.
Rotech Healthcare; VCAT Coordinator 2006-2007
Bright House Networks; Team Lead 2003-2006
Blockbuster Video; Store Manager 2000-2003
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, Minor in Management, University of Central Florida; 2006
Workshops & Conferences Attended: Fred Pryor Learning Solutions: Training the Trainer (12/17/15), 5 Steps to an Employee Training and Engagement Plan (12/18/15), How to Deal With Unacceptable Employee Behavior (12/8/15), Strategies For The Overwhelmed (11/18/15), Understanding Financial Statements (11/17/15), The Essentials of HR Law (11/10/15), Project Management Workshop (10/29/15), Outlook: Beyond Email and Calendar (10/19/15), Outlook: Tips, Tricks and Secrets Unlocked (10/19/15), Developing Emotional Intelligence (10/14/15), Mastering Microsoft Excel 2 Day (9/14-15/15), Fundamentals of Project Management 2 Day (9/2-3/15), Speed Reading with Evelyn Wood Reading Dynamics (9/1/15), Human Resources for Anyone with Newly Assigned HR Responsibilities (8/21/15), Managing Emotions Under Pressure (8/7/15), Dealing With Difficult People (7/31/15), Managing Multiple Priorities, Projects and Deadlines (5/18/15). Ultimate Supervisor 3 day (1/17-19/15). Partners in Leadership: The OZ Principle Accountability and Performance (January 2014)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!