This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Detail oriented, results-focused Accounting Professional with over 10 years of experience.
- Proven track record of maintaining quality control throughout accounting operations within fast paced environments; successfully managed five sets of accounting books for company generating $3M annually.
- Skilled in using effective negotiation tactics to collect on delinquent accounts; recognized for reducing collection period from 60 days to 45 days.
QuickBooks Contractor Edition
QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions
MS Office Suite
Pacific Media Technologies, Studio City, CA 2006-2016
Accounts Payable/Receivable Specialist
- Fulfilled key accounting position, with associated responsibilities including accounts payable/receivable management,
- Generated detailed, monthly financial reports; relayed pertinent information to appropriate parties.
- Performed daily accounting tasks, including check posting, electronic deposits and reviewing company credit card purchases/payments.
- Maintained quality control for 100-250 invoices daily.
- Implemented successful techniques to acquire delinquent funds; negotiate payment plans.
- Responsible for setting up newly hired associates, health insurance and credit applications for new clients.
Hess Woodworking, Burbank, CA 2013-2016
- Utilized strong knowledge of best accounting practices to ensure accuracy throughout company financials.
- Responsibilities included accounts payable/receivable management, monitoring expenses, performing bank reconciliation and managing w9s for subcontractors.
Automation Plating, Glendale, CA 2002-2006
Administration/Customer Service Representative
- Contributed extensively to accounting operations, including invoice creation for multiple companies and reviewing credit applications.
- Performed various administrative tasks, including data entry, customer service and account management.
Bachelor of Science in Accounting, University of Phoenix, Pasadena, CA; 2012
Election Poll Volunteer; 2016
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!