This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include 15 years of experience steering multi-million and multi-billion dollar software projects to an on time completion. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward implementing innovative strategies to substantially increase performance across multiple business unit. To complement this background, I possess top notch leadership, interpersonal and organizational management abilities.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Visionary Program Manager with extensive experience directing multi-billion dollar projects through all phases.
- Recognized for ability to spearhead process improvement initiatives, resulting in substantially increased efficiency throughout all operations.
- Possesses expert level knowledge of supply chain operations, end-to-end product management, software development and logistics.
- Dynamic leadership abilities, critical to building and directing global teams.
- In depth understanding of Internet of Everything, virtualization, collaboration tools for global product design, delivery and fulfillment, software licensing models and software bill of materials.
- Steered delivery of $2.7B program to redesign and implement new data center infrastructure for software cloud solution product delivery (Cisco System, Inc).
- Led RTB activities for $450M line of business; improved software compliance, TTM, quality, cost and governance (Cisco System, Inc).
- Reduced, negotiated and settled fiscal exposure from $25M to $5M (Cisco System, Inc).
- Directed relocation of two software fulfillment sites globally within a four-month period, successfully fulfilling over $450M in business (Cisco Systems, Inc).
Cisco System, Inc. 2007-Present
CSIT Software Supply Chain IT Program Manager
- Fulfill critical program management role, focusing on steering projects to an on time, within budget completion.
- Leverage top notch leadership skills to develop project/cross-functional teams and highly effective project plans.
- Maintain quality assurance throughout all project phases by conducting thorough performance testing and implementing reason codes for CSAT metrics.
- Cultivate positive relationships with IT and business collaboration models, key to streamlining processes across all business units.
Global Software Process Manager
- Streamlined existing software processes to substantially increase performance across supply chain operations, product operations, engineering and development.
- Recognized for significant improvements in time to market (TTM), cost quality, scheduling and project ramping.
- Duties included supply chain management, commodity management and maintaining commercial compliance.
- Designed and deployed software on bill of materials (SW BOM) for third party software royalty payments and asset location in global products.
Product Operations E2E Software Segment Manager
- Strategically identified inefficiencies throughout software business operations, with associated responsibilities including implementing process improvement initiatives and processing gap analysis.
- Ensured quality control throughout all operations; substantially improved governance processes.
Software Supply Chain Global Process Compliance and Licensing Manager
- Assumed critical supply chain management position, focusing heavily on designing end to end software supply chain process map.
- Strategically developed policies and BRD; implemented effective tool design for digital delivery of license keys.
- Formed positive relationships across multiple business units; maintained open lines of communication and relayed pertinent information appropriately.
Supply Chain Software Fulfillment and Delivery Program Manager | SW Global Supplier Management
Information Technology Program Manager
Vantex Service Corporation; Director of Operations 2002-2007
Master of Business Administration, GPA: 4.0, Walden University; December 2016
Bachelor of Science, G.P.A. 3.5, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
Project Management Professional (PMP), Project Management Institute
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!