This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results driven leader possessing over 15 years of experience in the hospitality industry.
- Skilled in building, coaching and leading high performance teams.
- Top notch interpersonal skills, critical to providing excellent customer service, maintaining lasting relationships and ensuring overall satisfaction.
- Strong attention to detail with a comprehensive understanding of the skills needed to anticipate, meet and exceed client expectations in a proactive and courteous manner.
- Possesses linguistic fluency in English and Spanish.
Hospitality Industry Knowledge
La Cazuela Restaurant, Lawrenceville, GA 2007- Present
Manager / Event Planner
- Leverage strong organizational and hospitality skills to ensure smooth coordination and execution of various events, including wedding receptions, graduations and conferences.
- Develop and implement highly effective training initiatives to increase employee performance.
- Provide top notch customer service; form positive relationships, resolve inquiries and follow up to ensure satisfaction.
- Motivate and excite team members; encourage team building and retention.
- Oversee all facets of event coordination, including gathering client needs, menu selection and fulfilling contractual obligations.
Monterrey Mexican Restaurant, Roswell, GA 2001-2007
- Demonstrated strong management abilities while simultaneously providing excellent customer service to restaurant patrons.
- Coached staff members on effective strategies to increase customer satisfaction.
- Enhanced overall customer experience, resulting in increased repeat business.
Various Restaurants 1999-2001
- Gained valuable exposure to best practices within the hospitality industry.
- Participated in various continuing education courses focused on topics such as company policy compliance, food safety and leadership.
Associate of Applied Science, Hotel, Restaurant, and Tourism Management,
Gwinnett Technical College, Lawrenceville, GA; 2016
Relevant Coursework Completed in Event Planning; Food and Beverage Management; Travel Industry and Travel Geography; Hospitality Marketing; Industry Safety Procedures and Hospitality Law.
Food and Beverage Certificate
Event Coordinator Certificate
ServSafe Certification; 2016-2020
Professional Bartender Certification; 2000
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!