This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Detail-oriented Professional eager to contribute 5+ years of administrative and human resource experience to a progressive organization.
- Regarded for the ability to perform assigned tasks with utmost precision while maintaining confidentiality of all data.
- Skilled in completing administrative tasks, including data entry, corporate travel facilitation and event coordination.
- Demonstrated ability to revamp existing office processes to significantly increase efficiency.
- In-depth knowledge of various human resource services, including new employee on boarding, benefits administration and recruitment.
MS Office Suite
Coca-Cola United Bottling Company 2015-2017
Human Resources Administrative Assistant
- Delivered high quality administrative support in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated a strong attention to detail while overseeing various human resource services, including recruitment, personnel records and benefit data.
- Heavily involved in new employee on boarding; responsible for screening candidates, processing new hire documents and coordinating training.
- Exemplified excellent interpersonal skills throughout daily interactions with team members.
Thermal Ceramics - Augusta Staffing, Augusta, GA 2014
- Performed various administrative tasks for 4 manufacturing areas and shipping departments.
- Demonstrated a strong attention to detail while completing data entry and generating detailed reports.
- Streamlined existing operations by implementing new policies and procedures throughout daily operations.
- Maintained open lines of communication among customers, vendors and coworkers; conducted in-depth follow up to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Cadiz, KY 2012-2013
Retail Associate / Cashier
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills throughout daily interactions with customers.
- Assisted customers with product inquiries and rapidly resolved issues / complaints.
The Judge Group - Jacobs Field Services, Clarksville, TN 2011-2012
- Provided top notch administrative support for executive team.
- Ensured on-time completion of assigned tasks; responsibilities included project coordination, scheduling, corporate travel facilitation and event planning.
- Leveraged strong communication skills to maintain open lines of communication with staff members and visitors.
Bachelor of Science in Business Management, Daymar Institute; In Progress
Associate of Applied Science in Human Resource Management, Daymar Institute, Clarksville, TN; 2013
Active Duty Soldier, Transportation Corps, United States Army, Fort Campbell, KY; 2002-2011
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!