This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Detail oriented Account Management Professional possessing top notch leadership, organizational and process improvement skills.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, critical to establishing and fostering positive relationships.
- Skilled in improving existing processes; continually recognized for contributions and increased efficiency.
Client Relationship Management
MS Office Suite
Cavalier Services, Client: NetApp 2013-Present
Account Manager, Janitorial Operations
- Fulfill key, on site account management position, overseeing all daily operations.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with client, contractors and vendors; provide high level of customer service and promote overall satisfaction.
- Leverage expert level product knowledge to promote services, leading to top recognition for green practices.
- Demonstrate strong organizational abilities while managing supply chain and materials; ensure adherence to all green standards.
- Successfully maximize resources; ensure proper scheduling and coverage for daily operations, as well as special projects.
- Strategically coordinate events, as well as all project related moves.
- Streamline existing processes to improve overall performance.
- Maintain adherence to safety standards, as well as government policies including FLSA, OSHA and ADA.
- Associated duties include scheduling, managing work order system and correspondence management.
- Generate detailed financial reports; thoroughly track labor, overhead, expenses and supplies.
- Provide human resource services.
Signature Building Maintenance 2012-2013
Rabo AgriFinance 2006-2009
Associate of Arts & Business, San Joaquin Delta College; 2006
High School Diploma, Bear Creek High School; 2004
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!