This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-oriented Professional with over 15 years of property and contracts management experience.
- Proven track record of steering projects to an on time, within budget completion.
- Regarded for the ability to utilize dynamic interpersonal skills to negotiate favorable contract terms.
- Skilled in implementing highly successful process improvement initiatives, resulting in optimized efficiency throughout daily operations.
MS Office Suite
STDB Demographic Database
Diversified Field Services 2014-Present
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail, as well as organizational skills, throughout daily accounting operations.
- Ensure accuracy throughout invoicing, account reconciliations and journal entries.
- Maintain adherence to company policies and regulations.
Platinum Bank 2012-2014
- Fulfilled key management position, with associated responsibilities including account management, task delegation and performance management.
- Implemented process improvement strategies to increase efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Effectively steered operations to ensure critical compliance with auditing procedures, internal policies and industry regulatory standards.
Flat Wireless, LLC dba ClearTalk 2007-2012
Director of Business Operations
- Successfully oversaw all aspects of real estate portfolio, as well as construction/remodeling projects and facilities operations.
- Leveraged strong organizational skills to track all lease agreements.
- Utilized aggressive negotiation tactics to ensure favorable contract terms; focused on renewal dates, lease compliance and auditing terms.
- Managed all human resource services, including payroll processing, hiring and training.
- Established and maintained positive relationships with contractors.
- Chief responsibilities included dispute resolution, insurance administration and overseeing all build-outs.
Platinum Bank and Eggenbacher Real Estate 2006-2007
Real Estate Property Management Consultant
- Leveraged strong knowledge of the real estate industry to successfully lead real estate projects, audit property lease agreements and oversee common area maintenance reconciliations.
Alamosa PCS 2000-2006
Director of Real Estate
- Directly responsible for managing real estate portfolio consisting of retail locations in 19 states and 1,200 cellular tower lease agreements.
- Streamlined process improvement initiatives; implemented Site Seer real estate software to thoroughly track retail, switch and tower lease agreements.
- Strategically monitored renewal notices, insurance requirements, CAM reconciliations and rent stream.
- Maintained compliance to all company regulations, as well as SOX audit guidelines.
- Generated thorough reports; relayed information to appropriate parties.
- Contributed extensively to on boarding initiatives, including hiring and training.
- Provided demographic portfolio to marketing division to assist with new locations or termination of existing locations, landlord issues, dispute resolution, dispositions, subleases and Amendments/Addendums.
- Utilized strong management abilities to oversee all construction and remodeling projects.
GRACO Real Estate Development 1999-2000
- Successfully oversaw all operations including insurance, taxes, CAM reconciliations, contracts and budget for retail and commercial properties.
- Directly managed maintenance staff.
- Demonstrated strong communication abilities while determining tenant eligibility, resolving inquiries and cultivating lasting relationships.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!