This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic, Level-Headed Team Player who offers a background in Nursing Assistance, Residential Direct Care, Needs Analysis / Assessment, Individual Rehabilitation Plans Support, Meals / Activities Planning, and Patient Education, as well as talents in Data / Records Management, Regulatory Compliance, Incident Reports, Crisis Management, and Safety Control / Assurance while consistently promoting high-quality medical care.
- Excellent Communicator and Advocate who seamlessly interfaces between physicians, healthcare staff, multi-facility teams, clients / patients, and families, and has delivered compassionate care throughout career.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who contributes a proven history of providing accurate documentation of procedures and an understanding of health and safety practices, and further exhibits a calm mindset while under duress.
Bachelor of Business Administration (Healthcare Management Minor) Stella Maris Polytechnic
Certified Nursing Assistant Xxxxxx Academy of Nursing Assistants, Inc.
Medication Technician Certificate ￨ CPR Certified (American Heart Association)
Changing the Game Certificate (Three Months) ￨ Computer Training Program Certificate (YMCA)
Microsoft Word ￨ Microsoft Excel ￨ Able to Lift 20+ Pounds
Residential Specialist Direct Care
- Utilize broad scope of industry knowledge and dynamic nursing acumen toward providing forward-thinking direct care by assisting consumers with implementing Individual Rehabilitation Plans to meet or exceed goals.
- Spearhead results-focused group and individual activities, and accurately document activities and services in log book, service forms, incident reports, and progress notes which is instrumental in maximizing efficiencies.
- Interface among supervisors and peers to ensure superior continuum of services, and additionally provide residential program coverage, perform medication monitoring, and engage in crisis management.
- Proactively support consumers with independent living skills and assist with cleaning individuals homes, along with providing additional transportation to assist consumers in using community resources.
- Strategically steered high-quality client care, including providing individual grooming, hair, nails, and oral care; transferring client from bed to wheelchair; and monitoring blood pressure, pulse, temperature, and respiration, as well as assisting with nutrition and fluid intake and planning, preparing, and serving all meals.
- Ensured seamless administrative processes by completing and submitting clinical documents per guidelines.
- Consistently promoted personal and co-worker safety while actively cleaning and organizing living quarters.
- Played a vital role in providing excellence in caregiving for infants and children, including coordinating and leading activities for games and outings to engage clients, as well as bathing, dressing, and feeding children.
- Optimized healthcare initiatives by collecting urine and / or fecal samples as necessary per medical needs.
- Contributed solid multitasking abilities toward documenting client records, as well as organizing formulas.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!