This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 (xxx-xxx-xxxx firstname.lastname@example.org
Risk Management Human Resources Investigations Case Management
Global Policy Development Training & Leadership Committee Management
Broad operations management expertise includes internal compliance, risk management, vendor management, ethics investigations, case management, and policy development.
Extremely well-versed in all human resources functional areas spanning recruitment, hiring, onboarding, orientation, training, benefits, payroll, scheduling, and legal compliance.
Excel in securitizing complex data, choosing appropriate course of action, reporting findings, and fostering an environment of accountability and continuous quality improvement.
Consummate strengths in international relations, collaboration, monitoring, documentation, and analyzing trends and risks associated with compliance-related regulations.
Sound experience in developing and aligning training strategies with specific organizational needs, vision, mission, and market objectives; proficiency in both web-based and in-person training, and in Learning Management System (LMS) administration.
Adept at connecting with and managing people from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Highly regarded for sound technical acumen, outreach skills, priority-setting, and talents in cooperating with business stakeholders to propel forward-moving efforts.
Kraft Heinz Company, Chicago, IL, 2016 to Present
Ethics & Compliance Manager
- Spearhead global compliance case management system to assess and resolve concerns raised through Kraft Heinz phone- and web-based hotline.
- Create and maintain dashboard to reveal and address potential legal, safety, employee relations, financial, and procurement risks to company.
- Devise comprehensive plans to mitigate risks, and lead international team in implementing risk management protocols and strategies.
- Assess potential EEOC violations and join forces with legal team to minimize associated risk.
- Recruit, align, train, mobilize, and supervise global team of investigators, personally review and track all cases, and hold critical accountability for early potential FCPA violation detection.
- Collaboratively implement Workday solution on a global scale and swiftly resolve issues during migration of HR data from existing HRIS.
- Hire, onboard, orient, and train new team members, conduct regular performance evaluations, author job descriptions, explain company benefits plan to new hires, and devise HR, safety, and compliance policies.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy -- Page 2 of 2
Kraft Heinz Company continued
- Manage LMS for all corporate training and customize courses to reflect organizational needs.
- Establish policies and processes to standardize investigations, vital to optimizing efficiency.
- Analyze key data and trends, draft quarterly reports, and exhibit excellent public speaking skills in presenting to senior leadership and audit committee.
- Maintain database comprising employee training completions, certifications, communications, and other program initiatives to support global compliance program.
Astellas, Northbrook, IL, 2015
Senior Compliance Analyst, Compliance Operations
- Methodically launched investigations on a global scale based on potential or suspected compliance, ethical, or legal issues arising from a transaction.
- Tracked and monitored open cases, and diligently ensured staff remained current with required training to ensure consistent compliance.
Instructed and guided international colleagues in effective implementation of new US policies impacting global business transactions.
- Conducted Fair Market Value assessments and maintained details in database.
- Supervised vendor in screening healthcare providers/ organizations within timeframe outlined in standard operating procedure.
Royal Coach, Bartlett, IL, 2013 to 2014
Executive & Personal Assistant
- Delivered executive-level administrative support encompassing calendar management, travel logistics, employee scheduling, regulatory compliance, and general accounting.
- Cost-effectively coordinated human resources activities including payroll for 30 personnel.
Law Office, Sycamore, IL, 2010 to 2013
Business Manager / Paralegal
- Helmed complete spectrum of daily office operations for law firm including calendaring, billing, collections, account administration, trial preparation, client relations, and drafting legal motions.
- Directed and efficiently cooperated with two personnel in handling up to 100 cases concurrently.
Juris Doctor, Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, IL
Bachelor of Science, Political Science, Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, IL
Workday, SharePoint, Microsoft Office Suite
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!