This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include extensive training and hands-on experience in social services. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward coordinating successful programs, creating crisis intervention plans and forming positive relationships. To complement this background, I possess a Master of Science in Administration of Human Services with a concentration in Administration.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Dedicated Professional eager to contribute 10+ years of professional experience, as well as a solid academic foundation, to a rewarding career opportunity.
- In-depth knowledge of highly effective social service processes.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, key to rapidly establishing rapport and forming positive bonds with individuals of all ages and cultures.
- Experienced in identifying individual needs and devising plans of action to ensure fulfillment.
Master of Science: Administration of Human Services, Concentration: Administration, Wilmington University
Relevant coursework completed in research, design / evaluation of programs in human services and logic models.
Bachelor of Arts Degree, Concentration in Criminal Justice, Temple University; 2014
Associate Degree in Applied Science, Justice with Honor, Community College of Philadelphia; 2010
Training for Mandated Reporters of Child Abuse and Neglect
Department of State Provider Approval # CACE000001, Rosemont, PA; 2016
The Behavioral Health Training & Education Network Certificate of Continuing Education
Changing Client Behavior in Dialectical Therapy: Skills Training and Coaching New Behavior I &II
Co-sponsored by Bryn Mawr College Graduate School of Social Work and Social Research, Bryn Mawr; 2017
Member, National Organization for Human Services
Member, Honor Society Tau Upsilon Alpha, Wilmington University, New Castle, Delaware Nu Chapter; 2017
Presbyterian Children s Village, Rosemont, PA; Day Time On-Duty Supervisor 2016-Present
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills while overseeing various aspects of program; managed daily activities of 15 direct care team members and 40 residents.
- Maintain detailed incident reports and devise successful crisis intervention plans as needed; relay pertinent information to appropriate parties.
- Collaborate extensively with Director to maintain strict adherence to rules / policies.
North Philadelphia Health Systems, Philadelphia, PA; Transportation & Security Supervisor 2007-2016
- Collaborated extensively with team members to maintain a safe and secure environment; implemented various methods to enhance overall quality of patient care.
- Demonstrated a strong attention to detail while recognizing suspicious activity; alerted appropriate parties of incidents.
- Closely monitored employee performance; deployed strategies to boost productivity while ensuring strict adherence to safety standards.
Federal Protective Services / Department of Homeland Security, Philadelphia, PA; Security Personnel 2005-2007
- Fostered a positive, safe environment for employees and visitors in multiple federal facilities.
- Conducted thorough screenings, reported / handled suspicious activity and maintained accurate incident records.
Overbrook School for the Blind, Malvern Ave, Philadelphia, PA; Case Manager 2004-2005
- Utilized strong organizational abilities to manage multiple cases while driving overall agency revenue.
- Maintained detailed records of daily activities; made knowledge based recommendations for improvement.
- Demonstrated an ability to cultivate positive relationships across diverse populations; emphasized importance of diverse values and desires.
- Fulfilled important position providing testimonies and dispositions inside courtrooms.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!