This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven Professional possessing a strong business acumen and excellent process improvement abilities.
- Skilled in implementing highly effective sales tactics to significantly drive company revenue.
- Dynamic leadership skills; experienced in building, training and leading high-performance teams.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities with a proven track record of exceeding expectations.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English.
Clipper Energy Supply, Bogota, Colombia 2012-Present
- Assume key leadership position, with associated responsibilities including devising strategic plans, overseeing financial operations and significantly increasing company revenue.
- Strategically identify demographic needs and develop innovative solutions to ensure fulfillment.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills while building high performance teams.
- Leverage strong communication skills to significantly grow existing book of business.
- Utilize bilingual capabilities throughout daily client interactions.
- Maintain adherence to company policies and procedures.
Clipper Energy Supply, Houston, TX 2011-2012
- Fulfilled key role overseeing accounts payable operations, with associated responsibilities including invoice verification, maintaining regulatory compliance and data entry.
- Duties included general ledger maintenance, vendor management and generation of financial reports.
- Thoroughly reviewed all information for accuracy.
- Prepare, record and manage weekly checks.
ABC Insurance, Slidell, LA 2010-2011
Office Manager / Sales Representative
- Delivered high quality customer service while overseeing day to day office operations; successfully increased daily sales by 5%.
- Performed various administrative tasks, including database management, report generation and data entry.
- Rapidly resolved inquiries in person and via phone; handled complaints and directed patrons to appropriate parties.
- Maintained quality control by accurately recording account information.
- Completed accounting functions, including cash management and submitting collection vouchers.
- Demonstrated strong leadership abilities while conducting in depth training for team members.
- Maintained appropriate level of office supplies.
Kiewit Corp., Jefferson, LA 2007-2010
- Streamlined existing processes to significantly increase efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Conducted thorough inspections to identify inefficiencies and boost performance.
- Responsible for generating detailed monthly reports, managing contracts and maintaining open lines of communication.
International Finance Corporation, Slidell, LA 2006-2007
- Exemplified strong communication skills throughout daily interactions; resolved inquiries and directed individuals in need to appropriate parties.
- Maintained organization throughout all filing processes; accurately uploaded sensitive information.
Outdoor Solutions LLC, Covington, LA 2003-2006
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills while overseeing day to day office operations.
- Oversaw financial processes, including accounts payable / receivable, budget management, general ledgers and bank reconciliations.
- Maintained proper inventory levels.
- Established positive relationships with subcontractors.
Master of Business Administration, Focus in Human Resources, GPA: 3.89, University of Phoenix
Bachelor of Science in Biology, GPA: 3.45, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana
ACIPET, Seminario de Ingenieria de Petroleos para no petroleros
Information Security and Management Certificate
Standards of Ethical Conduct Certificate
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!