This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Driven, focused, and knowledgeable Executive Leader with 16+ years of experience in high-stress environments in addition to a strong background within various industries. Experienced in leading successful cross-functional teams, designing strategies focused on increasing productivity, leading the development of new territories, and retaining key clients. Equipped with a significant level of communication and interpersonal abilities in addition to a strong background in effectively fostering positive relationships with co-workers, vendors, suppliers, clients, and members of management.
Operations Management Sales Best Practices Process Improvement Staff Training/Coaching
Attention to Detail Business Development Complex Problem Solving Operations Strategy Development
Team Leadership Report Generation Budget Development Client Account Management
- Demonstrated background in sales leadership roles with experience in exceeding individual sales metrics and managing large scale territories valued at several million dollars
- Achieved several sales specific awards which were tied to production and revenue attainment which included President s Club Awards and Curity Club Awards
- Direct day to day sales and business development operations within a fast-paced environment with a concentration on increasing productivity and efficiency levels
- Supervise cross-functional teams within the sales, marketing, operations, and R&D departments which requires providing individualized coaching/feedback and handling employee relations issues
- Design and implement innovative strategies aimed at improving partnerships with key clients and lead the development of new products within the market
- Tasked with managing AOP of approximately $35 million sales dollars in addition to successfully exceeding quotas by up to 140%
- Managed daily operations within a start-up organization which was centered on the launching and promotion of Glidewire and other balloon expandable sheath technologies
- Performed detailed market research within the Texas and Louisiana market which resulted in identifying and acquiring new clients
- Oversaw sales logistics related to the organization s expansion into a new territory (South Texas, El Paso, New Mexico) and maintained a significant knowledge of the peripheral vasculature market
- Maintained positive rapport with a variety of medical professionals which included Cardiologists, Vascular Surgeons, and Interventional Radiologists
- Successfully ranked in the Top 10% of individuals promoting the GliderFlex PTA Balloon (2012), opened 13 new accounts within the territory (2012), and converted 25 new clients to the new device
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Facilitated the strategic management of a multi-million-dollar territory throughout South Texas which was focused on Intravascular Ultrasound and Functional Measurement products
- Supervised the clinical sales team which included monitoring team metrics and improving employee engagement, promoted new products to c-level executives, and maintained a significant knowledge of current industry trends
- Consistently met and/or exceeded individual revenue goals with a demonstrated history of achieving up to 110% of revenue goals
- Awarded the President s Club Award (2009)
- Directed a territory located in South Texas which accounted for approximately $1.4 million in sales within the Urology and Gynecology industry
- Instrumental in promoting Mid-Urethral Slings, Pelvic Floor Reconstruction, and Endometrial Ablation Devices which required superior analytical abilities
- Achieved 122% of total revenue in 2006 due to exceptional sales, business development, and account management acumen
- Managed a large-scale territory located in South Texas which was valued at over $3.5 million and was focused on acute care
- Promoted innovative products within the market which included Anti-Microbial dressing, Silver Urological products, and Wound Care dressings
- Achieved President s Club Award (2004), Curity Club Award (2004 & 2003), and obtained up to 113% of total revenue goals
Additional Professional Experience Includes: Senior Account Manager, Glazer s (1999-2000)
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging new career opportunity as (JOB TITLE) and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include a strong background in Sales Leadership roles with experience in developing new territories, identifying potential clients within the industry, and coaching/training cross-functional sales teams. In addition, I have a demonstrated ability to maintain positive rapport with others and achieve exceptional levels of revenue.
To complement my professional experience, I also possess stellar interpersonal and communication skills with an impressive educational background which includes a Bachelor s Degree in Business Management from Northern Arizona University.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!