This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic, Performance-Focused Leader who makes decisions to reflect positively on high-volume retail / business operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals, and who works to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust employer growth via solutions-centric critical thinking talents for insightful, change-driven results.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, including quickly adapting to evolving scenarios to optimize resources and reach high profit and productivity levels, as well as independently resolving in-depth concerns among internal and external professionals to boost success.
- Bilingual Communicator (English / Spanish) who develops synergistic relationships with executives, decision-makers, business teams, suppliers, and customers; who excels in fast-paced autonomous and collaborative environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to inspire customer confidence and forge strong teamwork.
- Capitalized on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking daily store operations, including recruiting, training, mentoring, and managing a top-performing team of retail associates while meeting and / or exceeding business goals.
- Expertly led reports and recordkeeping initiatives, including collecting and organizing data, managing high-volume inventories, and purchasing new products via the development of an efficient quick tender and procurement system.
- Maximized use of personnel resources to achieve objectives by planning and prioritizing schedules and daily tasks.
- Ensured seamless operational processes by performing store s comprehensive quality control and assurance functions.
- Participated in a tender committee that purchased storewide goods and services (i.e. computers, furniture, stationery).
Successfully led a reduction in overall departmental documentation errors by 40% for a 1-year period.
Increased sales 60% in 1 year by promoting optimized sales and marketing of store goods and services.
Proactively reduced operational costs by 60% via proper maintenance of store-wide tools and equipment.
Increased customer satisfaction 30% in 2016 by developing enhanced customer communications etiquette.
Spearheaded expansion efforts, including managing contractors and paying 42% of suppliers within 1 month.
Compiled at least 3 publications every month while ensuring accuracy and completeness of the data presented.
Resolved service challenges by providing solutions via Customer Relationship Management (CRM) technologies.
Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies (Minor in English) University of Houston Downtown
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) ￨ Retail Software ￨ CC Terminal
- Supported communitywide food bank initiatives while learning new methodologies and techniques in the management of organizational assets, liabilities, and capital, including actively liaising among a results-generating business development team of managers and associates to collectively achieve organizational objectives.
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your bottom-line performance.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer experience in Business Operations Management, Sales / Marketing, New Business Development, Store Expansion Processes, Profit / Loss, Strategic Analysis / Planning, Trends Tracking, Quality Control, Cost-Reducing Initiatives, Inventory Control, and Purchasing. I am also highly skilled in Team Building, Training / Development, Policy / Procedure Development, Work Prioritization, Scheduling, Communications, Process Optimization, Conflict Resolution, and Customer Service, among other areas.
Recently, as an Operations Manager for The Gold Factory Jewelers, I expertly led all forward-thinking daily store operations, including recruiting, training, mentoring, and managing a top-performing team of retail associates while meeting and / or exceeding business goals. Within this role, I accurately collected and organized data while managing high-volume inventories and purchasing new products via the development of an efficient quick tender and procurement system. I also ensured seamless operational processes by performing the store s comprehensive quality control and assurance functions.
A sampling of my achievements included:
Leading a reduction in overall departmental documentation errors by 40% for a 1-year period.
Decreasing operational costs by 60% via proper maintenance of store-wide tools and equipment.
Increasing sales 60% in 1 year by promoting optimized sales and marketing of store goods and services.
Increasing customer satisfaction 30% in 2016 by developing enhanced customer communications etiquette.
To complement this experience, please note that I earned a Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies (Minor in English) from the University of Houston Downtown and an Associate of Arts degree from Lone Star College.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!