This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Over 15 years of experience ensuring quality while increasing efficiency within fast paced environments.
- Dynamic interpersonal, leadership and organizational abilities.
- Strong analytic problem-solving skills with a proven track record for meeting time lines and exceeding expectations.
- Possesses an in-depth knowledge of health insurance and claims processing.
Attention to Detail
Wal-Mart, Charlotte, NC 2007-Present
- Received multiple merit based promotions, from stocking position to Customer Service Manager and to Modular Specialist.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and team building skills while collaborating with Sales Associates, merchandising staff members and Directors to successfully complete daily tasks.
- Leverage strong organizational skills while planning displays and coordinating merchandising equipment.
Customer Service Manager
- Provided top notch customer service, focusing heavily on ensuring overall satisfaction.
- Utilized strong leadership abilities to provide guidance to cashiers, oversee performance and complete scheduling tasks.
Stocker, Grocery Department
Successfully assisted customers with inquiries, stocked shelves and unloaded trucks.
Lash Group (Chase Staffing), Charlotte, NC 2006-2007
Benefit Verification Specialist
Conducted in depth research of health insurance plans to ensure patient eligibility for infusion therapy.
Thoroughly reviewed medical billing and diagnosis codes.
LabCorp, Charlotte, NC 2005-2006
Client Services Support Representative
- Fulfilled key administrative support position, with responsibilities including researching discrepancies involving lab work, drug testing and pathology.
- Exemplified excellent communication skills while interfacing with branches and resolving client inquiries.
SprintPCS, Charlotte, NC 2002-2004
Client Service Specialist
- Utilized strong communication skills, coupled with company knowledge, to promote services and products while providing excellent customer support.
Cigna Healthcare, Charlotte, NC 1997-2002
Customer Service Associate
- Demonstrated strong communication skills while resolving inquiries regarding insurance plans, educating members on benefits and providing customer service.
- Conducted research and thoroughly reviewed claims information to verify eligibility and accuracy.
Coursework Completed, Queens College, Charlotte, NC; 2010-2011
Coursework Completed, Gaston College, Dallas, NC; 2009
Psychology/Political Science Coursework Completed, UNC Wilmington, Wilmington, NC; 1991-1994
High School Diploma, East Gaston High School, Mt Holly, North Carolina; 1991
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!