This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include over 20 years of experience directing daily operations within the healthcare industry. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward streamlining existing processes to substantially improve performance. To complement this background, I possess top notch leadership, organizational and problem-solving skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Visionary Leader with 20+ years of experience directing operations within the healthcare industry.
- Recognized for the ability to streamline process improvement initiatives to significantly increase efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Dynamic leadership abilities, instrumental to building, training and managing high performance teams.
- Regarded for the capability to maintain utmost confidentiality while handling sensitive information.
- Top notch analytical problem-solving skills with a track record of exceeding expectations.
Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, NY 2013-Present
Senior Administrative Manager, MSSL & MSW Department of Emergency Medicine
- Fulfill critical leadership position within fast-paced trauma center, focusing primarily on strategic planning, quality control and process improvement.
- Strategically map workflow for labor and delivery staff during EMPI.
- Develop and implement highly effective training processes to significantly boost team performance.
- Streamline existing processes to significantly boost performance throughout daily operations.
- Define detailed departmental goals; implement strategies to ensure achievement.
- Collaborate extensively with executive team to ensure cohesion throughout all departments.
- Closely monitor team performance; design action plans as necessary to improve performance.
- Ensure strict adherence to state standards and hospital policies / procedures.
- Demonstrate top notch organizational abilities while maintaining proper supply inventory level, overseeing administrative functions and managing billing operations.
- Maintain utmost confidentiality throughout handling of patient and employee information.
St Luke s Roosevelt Hospital Center, New York, NY 1995-2013
Site Manager, Level 1 Trauma Center (2012-2013)
- Leveraged top notch leadership skills to direct daily operations throughout emergency department.
- Exemplified excellent communication abilities while conducting in-depth training on various topics.
- Thoroughly reviewed individual performance and implemented needs based action plans to ensure achievement of set objectives.
- Contributed extensively to development of high performance teams; successfully recruited, hired and trained ancillary and support staff.
- Utilized strong problem-solving skills to respond rapidly in unanticipated situations.
- Maintained regulatory compliance throughout all activities; ensured adherence to standards established by the Joint Commission, as well as federal, state and city agencies.
- Oversaw various financial and administrative operations; identified inefficiencies within processes and adjusted as necessary.
- Served as a representative on multiple hospital committees.
MSSL Department of Emergency Medicine Operations Manager, Level 1 Trauma Center (2005-2012)
- Assumed key leadership position, successfully directing activities of 75+ team members.
- Thoroughly reviewed and documented staff performance; provided in-depth training to ensure overall achievement of goals.
- Formed positive relationships with vendors; ensured favorable terms throughout all agreements / transactions.
- Thoroughly review all processes and data for accuracy and regulatory compliance.
- Championed process improvement initiatives, resulting in significantly increased efficiency.
- Associated duties include payroll processing, inventory control and budget management.
St Luke s Roosevelt Hospital Center, New York, NY (Continued)
MSSL Department of Emergency Medicine Business Associate (1995-2005)
- Demonstrated a strong attention to detail while compiling and recording demographic / insurance information.
- Thoroughly verified ED records to central log and medical records.
- Used excellent organizational abilities to schedule appointments, facilitate ambulance services and ensure on-time collection of outstanding funds.
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, School for Professional Studies; Anticipated Completion: 2019
Nursing Coursework Completed, Borough Manhattan Community College, New York, NY
Certificate for Lean Green Belt Training
Certificate for Setting Expectation and giving Feedback
Certificate for Delegation with Accountability
Certificate for Emergency Department Strategic Initiative Training
Certificate for Admission Training
Acroprint Time System
Emstat Database System
Eagle Database System
MS Office Suite
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!