This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Top Performer who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on high-volume business / technology operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust growth.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes as a proven leader with progressive talents in application release delivery, program delivery, operations, and analysis.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with C-level executives, senior-level decision-makers, and cross-functional professionals, and who excels in both autonomous and collaborative work environments.
Business & Technology Owner Strategic Platforms
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking design and development of standard operation models and appropriate processes to support business models, including developing a change readiness model to attain objectives.
- Design and develop the technology platform to support managed care processes such as claims / encounter processing, eligibility, customer service, and care management capabilities, along with developing and managing technology strategy, solutions, roadmap, and delivery per market trends / requirements from partners and stakeholders.
- Exhibit comprehensive knowledge of Care Delivery risk-bearing entity, managed care needs, and specific requirements.
- Collaborate with leadership, local care delivery organizations, and cross-functional business teams to understand requirements and execute against strategic, tactical, and operational goals, and provide assessment of capability performance against expectations and facilitate changes to risk-bearing entity technical solutions to improve position.
Develop a governance model to balance enterprise vs. local requirements.
Effectively identify and define key common processes tailored at the local level.
Support technology solutions development and lead enhancements to impacted constituents.
Serve as technical capability expert for Risk Bearing Entity Center of Excellence representing the enterprise view.
Build strong business partner relations at the enterprise, as well as with in-market Care Delivery organizations.
New Market Domain Lead
- Strategically steered technical delivery for new markets for OptumCare, including managing capital planning for all new market implementations, as well as creating comprehensive end-to-end data flow diagrams for top new markets.
Proactively represented technical solutions for new markets in architecture review boards.
Led assessment and technical strategy for Connecticut and New York market implementation.
Implemented OptumCare Utah Market implementation and Arizona new business implementation.
Local Care Delivery
Program Director Front Office ￨ Project Management Office (PMO)
- Utilized broad scope of technical knowledge toward developing, implementing, and directing front office capabilities of release planning, monthly financials, staff planning, and capital planning, as well as project management capabilities.
- Facilitated strategic programs for Local Care Delivery, including actively leading business migration and decommissioning of non-strategic analytic data warehouse and portal and initiating a new market for Local Care Delivery.
Personally coordinated and led strategic development of a new market selection and end-state architecture.
Led IT support for a care delivery organization, including strategic program management, IT relationship management, capital request management, and general IT leadership in alignment with organizational objectives.
Director Release Planning
- Maximized operations success by leading development and implementation of the release planning function throughout OH Behavioral IT Intake / Scheduling of work packages, including efficiently prioritizing all critical efforts.
- Contributed solid communication and interpersonal relations talents toward regularly interfacing with business partners.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ￨ Page Two ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx
Director Release Planning (continued)
Successfully developed application capital planning processes.
Directed capacity vs. demand analysis with alignment to capital planning.
Led program governance functions for non-EPMO program and project managers.
ICD-10 Program Director ￨ EDI 278 Program Director
- Drove end-to-end program management success of ICD-10 and EDI 278 programs, including proactively engaging people to understand current processes and tools and defining overall strategy to accomplish the business objectives.
- Defined specific business programs and strategy, including demonstrating experience in the comprehensive development of CBA, program charter, detailed communication plans, and up-front program requirements.
Coordinated and led program / project tollgate processes (i.e. scope, cost, quality, schedules).
Cost-effectively managed budget and forecasting processes for EDI 278 and ICD-10 programs.
UnitedHealth Group IT
DDS Application Development Manager ￨ Owner
- Optimized oversight of overall application resources, processes, and standards to ensure a quality product for sending critical data elements to an external customer, including communicating with external customers on key schedules.
Led application management of onshore and offshore resources supporting full software development lifecycle (SDLC) for delivery of product capabilities supporting Medica Healthcare Plans and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care.
UnitedHealth Group IT
Manager Application Planning
- Expertly managed two resources with full responsibility for ensuring application development teams were supported and appropriately planned for all known work, including creating and implementing application planning processes encompassing intake, budgeting, forecasting, resource management, and queue management to meet goals.
Standardized use of application roadmaps to communicate release content to business partners.
Organizational Design Consultant
- Led targeted decision-making across a large-scale organizational development initiative to drive implementation of new roles and changes to roles, including conducting gap analysis with area leads to determine key business changes.
Created, led, and completed essential reorganizational processes across three departments.
Manager People Initiatives
- Directed a team of two analysts in driving cultural change through the implementation of policies and procedures and optimization of resources, including facilitating the development and implementation of organization-wide evaluation standards while handling solutions-focused resource management processes, documentation, and metrics.
Developed, communicated, and drove execution of the team s organizational purpose.
Manager Business Analysts
- Played a vital role in leading a details-focused team of 23 business analysts in driving on-time delivery of requirements for enhancements to mission-critical applications, and further initiated key resource planning across the analyst team.
Successfully standardized expectations, processes, and deliverables for the business analyst team.
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!