This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Top performer who makes decisions to rexxxxxxect positively on operations success in alignment with vision, value, and goals, and specializes in driving NPO, food service, educational, and business objectives while maximizing the bottom line.
High-Volume Operations Management | Logistics Coordination | New Business Development | Sales / Marketing Strategies
Team Building / Training | C-Level Relations | Vendor / Supplier Relations | Negotiations | Business Plans | Trends Tracking
Fundraising / Donor Development | Client Relationship Management | Grant Research / Tracking | Regulatory Compliance
- Spearhead profit-oriented sales of company products and services to established clients and potential new accounts within a highly competitive territory, including facilitating aggressive product sales, payment management, leads tracking and follow ups, new business development, and CRM input and management.
- Expertly develop product needs and awareness with accounts and establish sales forecasts for annual account sales, along with collaborating with Sales Support staff to meet account, sales, and invoice goals.
- Actively research retail and wholesale opportunities that will promote product awareness and enhance market penetration and development, along with coordinating strategies to manage account recruitment.
- Optimize CRM efficiency by managing accounts and data regarding contacts, activities, and follow ups.
Cover international clients across Eastern Europe and the West Coast of U.S.
Successfully manage a $3-million book of business and grew it 15% in 7 months.
Proactively communicate product and industry issues with sales management teams.
Identify key decision-makers among targeted leads to cultivate lucrative sales opportunities.
Successfully mentor and manage a Sales Support professional in exceeding overall objectives.
Seamlessly handle product revisions related to sales and process required changes accordingly.
Continually emphasize product and services features, benefits, and values via detailed knowledge of various product designs, product quality, product pricing, and product delivery, among others.
- Strategically steered sourcing of 40 million pounds of food worth $63 million for a food bank in the Feeding America Network, including delivering strong fundraising development for retention of C-level donor relationships among various high-profile food manufacturers, food distributors, and retail supply chains.
- Educated donors on quality control to enhance time-sensitive logistical inventory controls within the donation distribution process, and maintained records of grants, programs, operations, and distribution.
- Canvassed assigned territory for B2B prospects to grow base and build awareness and overall advocacy.
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge and dynamic NPO acumen toward leading large food drive events while initiating parallel solicitation for monetary donations and maintaining consistent USDA food xxxxxxow in quality and quantity to support Agency Partners market allocations within the 4 county service area.
- Communicated among drivers, 3rd party logistics, and vendors to provide quotes and negotiate freight rates.
Coordinated key logistics support to procure food products via online procurement portals.
Supported strategic plans and budgets and prepared industry reporting and Board dash reports.
Secured local farms and packing houses to achieve 5 million pounds of produce donations in 1 year through ongoing Case for Support solicitations, site visits, and timely account management.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy Resume | Page Two (xxx-xxx-xxxx
- Capitalized on the opportunity to lead retrieval of quality edible foods for donations to feed the needy, elderly, and those within Oahu, HI-based social services agencies, including consistently delivering high-level donations solicitation to C level prospects in hotels, state, and military installations; wholesale / retail distributors; local restaurants; and businesses while executing direct mail campaigns and donor relations.
- Implemented customized GPS routes, administered Verizon Field Force Manager for coordination of xxxxxxeet pickups and distribution, managed grant proposals and documentation, and oversaw operations supplies.
Cultivated solid relations to stimulate community awareness around Aloha Harvest s mission.
Seamlessly installed and customized Gift Works non-profit fundraising membership database.
- Maximized bottom-line performance by directing a results-focused 7-member team in support of Title 1 School initiative for Supplemental Educational Services, including recruiting and training 7 field monitors across Oahu to study and assess competitors, coordinate and administer databases, and handle reporting.
- Coordinated and administered student assessments and logistics for laptop distribution on the Hawaiian Islands, including directing student data collection for corporate billing to provide invoiced services to DOE.
Designed and led presentations at schools and community events to build brand awareness.
Launched strong client relations with Hawaii DOE and school administrators by implementing a successful grassroots marketing campaign that secured $800,000 in contracts within only 120 days.
- Applied strong leadership talents toward directing high-volume business operations via the proactive cultivation and management of new / existing personal and commercial business accounts throughout Xxxxxx, including integrating sales and marketing to sustain a proactive and competitive work environment.
- Established business plan to maintain production, client retention, staffing, and training per company ethics.
Improved efficiency by redesigning procedures and daily tasks to meet business objectives.
Grew agency s book of business from $275,000 in written premiums to $3.8 million in 12 months.
- Led targeted decision-making across all facets of sales and marketing, including leading a solutions-driven team of 10 account managers in promoting company services to B2B, government, state, and consumer markets, as well as developing vendor relations with major channel partners (e.g. IT services and support).
- Boosted profits by coaching teams on account management and marketing campaigns, along with optimizing sales success by designing all collateral, communications, and operational processes and xxxxxxow.
- Cost-effectively negotiated and finalized contractual agreements and managed payments of purchase orders with Defense Finance Services for Battle Space technical training contracts with U.S. Department of Defense.
Supported company acquisition of main competitor via development of effective strategic sales plan.
Increased B2B market share by 70% via creation of new relationship networks and gaining exposure by the Board of Directors of Executive Woman s International as the Director of Ways & Means.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy Resume | Page Three (xxx-xxx-xxxx
- Expertly drove new business development initiatives for a large-scale print media company, including growing lucrative relationships with medical, hospitality, travel, government, and financial industry clients.
- Coordinated print, direct mail, and campaign fulfillment for sales / marketing divisions of GPO, Hilton, City Bank, First Hawaiian, Kaiser Permanente, and HMSA; produced print estimates and sales / marketing reports; and consulted with clients on design techniques, print and paper technologies, and press checks.
Successfully developed sales plans to achieve $545,000 per month in estimating requests.
- Directed daily sales / marketing operations, including coaching teams to provide successful solution selling.
- Advised DoD clients on specialized technical training / solutions for technical initiatives and mid-sized businesses, and built beneficial client relations while coordinating briefings and participating in trade shows.
Attained promotion to Vice President for development of DoD military market in only 3 months.
Achieved Sole Sourced Contract status with U.S. Air Force and U.S. Army for technical training contracts up to $3 million for United States Battle Space Training of Presidential - Directive 8570.
Cisco WebEx Meeting | AMS 360 | Agency IQ | GiftWorks | Verizon Field Force Manager Software
Microsoft Office | Adobe Acrobat / Photoshop | Goldmine CRM | ACT II CRM | Visio | SalesLogix CRM
Salesforce CRM | Arc Logistics Software | Choice | Aidmatrix Procurement Portal | MS Navision System
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!