This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Administrative Professional possessing extensive experience in fast-paced medical offices.
- Strong healthcare background obtained throughout hands on nursing experience and completion of upper level coursework.
- Skilled in performing administrative tasks on time and with utmost precision.
- Possesses excellent problem solving, organizational and communication skills.
MS Office Suite
Greensboro Ear, Nose & Throat, Greensboro, NC 2016-Present
Patient Service Representative
- Provide key administrative support within a fast-paced medical office.
- Maintain utmost level of professionalism and confidentiality throughout all interactions with patients.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills; responsibilities included scheduling appointments, checking in / out patients and verifying insurance information.
High Point Regional Hospital, High Point, NC 2014-2015
- Tended to patients suffering from various ailments, diseases and injuries.
- Used strong communication skills to educate patients and family members on treatment and prevention methods.
Cone Health, Greensboro, NC 2013-2014
- Cared for patients within behavioral health unit.
- Used academic nursing foundation to assess and treat patients.
Carter Brothers, High Point, NC 2012-2013
- Provided excellent customer service throughout daily operations, key to promoting satisfaction and customer retention.
- Leveraged food and liquor expertise to resolve inquiries and make individualized recommendations.
Spring Hill Suites, Greensboro, NC 2011-2012
- Performed various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- Duties included call management, booking guest rooms and filing.
EMT Certification, Rockingham Community College; 2014
Certified Nursing Assistant, Guilford Tech Community College; 2012
Coursework Completed, Forsyth Technical; 2007-2009
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!