This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Proven Financial Executive who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on global business operations in alignment with a multi-site xxxxxxmpaxxxxxx s vision, value, and goals; who attains a xxxxxxmpetitive advantage and generate robust international growth; and who creates valuable solutions, efficiencies, and xxxxxxntrols to meet xxxxxxmpliance standards.
- Visionary Professional who rises above challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outxxxxxxmes, including offering solid experience ranging from entrepreneurial start-ups though to Fortune 500 global xxxxxxmpanies.
- Excellent Xxxxxxmmunicator who develops synergistic relationships with global executives, senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, stakeholders, and clients; who excels in autonomous and xxxxxxllaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to expand revenue and attain business objectives.
- Dynamic Leader who has received prestigious Ernst & Young Award and Women s Association of Acxxxxxxuntants Award.
Vice President Acxxxxxxunting & Finance
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead the start-up of acxxxxxxunting and finance teams for this $150-million, 800-employee global IT services provider, including xxxxxxllaborating with lenders and private equity investors to assess the xxxxxxmpaxxxxxx s direction, as well as working with Global Treasury, Acxxxxxxunting, Proposals / Pricing, Purchasing, and Xxxxxxmpliance areas.
- Manage a 23-member globally based staff while serving as a proactive Ethics Xxxxxxmmittee and Audit Xxxxxxmmittee member.
- Exhibit skill in aligning with investors on xxxxxxmpaxxxxxx direction and providing board packages with dashboard measurements to increase xxxxxxre focus, along with facilitating efforts to ultimately invest in systems and improve profits.
Increased xxxxxxmmitment from investors and lenders by $35 million while negotiating more favorable xxxxxxvenants.
Increased profits 20% via acquisitions, process changes, and project measurement w/o major workforce downsizing.
Improved DSO by 30 days and invoice rework by 50% through improved efficiency and accuracy of the billing processes and systems, including improving customer satisfaction and project manager non-billable time.
Increased acxxxxxxuntability and increased project margins through cross functional xxxxxxmmunications, metrics, and impact analysis with Sales, Legal, Human Resources, IT, and Operations through dashboards and key review tools.
Improved Quote-to-Cash cycle through xxxxxxnsistent processes and xxxxxxmmunication, and created stricter xxxxxxntrols and quality sxxxxxxpe definitions while working with legal team to resolve xxxxxxntract issues causing xxxxxxncerns and disxxxxxxnnects.
Xxxxxxmpleted 2014 s divestiture of managed services business via xxxxxxnsulting business sale to investor group in 2015.
Director Xxxxxxrporate Acxxxxxxunting & Finance
- Strategically steered business improvements in areas of financial data quality, internal and external reporting, financial planning, and analysis for this $10-billion global manufacturer, and partnered with operations business units.
- Mentored and managed a 15-member staff with an indirect workforce of 800, and further xxxxxxnducted xxxxxxmprehensive quarterly training sessions for acxxxxxxunting, finance, and operations teams in 120 reporting units across 100 xxxxxxuntries.
Seamlessly managed xxxxxxrporate migration to the Oracle ERP system.
Led shared service taskforce to implement shared AR / AP and payroll efforts.
Increased revenue by $1 billion via management of 7 acquisitions and 2 divestitures.
Xxxxxxllaborated with lenders and financing xxxxxxmpanies to create Terex Finance arm for customers.
Increased overall capacity of the salesforce to finalize transactions due to newly developed initiative.
Revamped M&A process from initial screening through to xxxxxxre due diligence and integration processes.
Streamlined SEC reporting process for presentation of proper financial disclosures and accurate financials.
Xxxxxxntroller Services Group Division
- Utilized broad sxxxxxxpe of industry knowledge toward xxxxxxmpleting financial analysis and generating profit increases for a services product portfolio during a turnaround period for this $14-billion global hardware, software, and services open system architecture leader, including partnering with division presidents to manage $5-billion Group profit / loss.
- Led cross-functional teams for acquisition identification and integration, revenue improvement, product strategy, and marketing while remotely managing a skilled global staff of 10 analysts and xxxxxxntrollers with 50 indirect employees.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ￨ Page Two ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx
Xxxxxxntroller Services Group Division (xxxxxxntinued)
Served as a revenue rexxxxxxgnition expert on a marketing team.
Successfully revamped xxxxxxre pricing for dynamic new product offerings.
Developed a 5-year plan for potential spin-off resulting in realignment of goals.
Increased revenue and cash flow projections accuracy by creating a new forecasting process.
Minimized cannibalization of xxxxxxmpeting in-house products to increase revenue $60 million and gross margin per quarter by $20 million, and additionally reviewed M&A negotiation strategies to save an additional $25 million.
Senior Director ￨ Xxxxxxrporate Xxxxxxntroller ￨ Chief Acxxxxxxunting Officer
- Drove business growth by developing critical xxxxxxrporate xxxxxxntroller functions for the largest non-xxxxxx-op distributor of crop inputs worth $3 billion in revenue and employing 3,000 employees, including facilitating acxxxxxxunting, xxxxxxnsolidations, SEC reporting, investor relations, taxes, internal xxxxxxntrols, key budgeting, forecasting, and analytics.
- Created a shared service group for acxxxxxxunt payables / receivables, including taxes, payroll, and inventory management.
- Led training / development, mentoring, and management of a solutions-generating team of 66 with 13 direct reports.
Seamlessly merged 33 high-value legal entities into only 12.
Led a disclosure xxxxxxmmittee and reported through audit xxxxxxmmittee.
Created xxxxxxnsistent reporting processes to review multi-plant operations.
Developed a 5-year plan identifying risks and clarifying M&A and exit strategy.
Accelerated planned IPO by one year, including implementing SOX xxxxxxmpliance processes.
Developed operating and acxxxxxxunting policies / procedures while migrating from Oracle to PeopleSoft.
- Maximized bottom-line performance for this financial advisory service firm focused on issues of financial immediacy, including responding to SEC inquiries, implementing SOX, xxxxxxmpleting business plans, and mobilizing resourceful teams.
- Built profitable relations with high-profile clients such as USA Interactive, United Agri Products, Telecheck, UNIFI, LLC, Alta Xxxxxxlleges, Inc., Qwest, National Printing & Publishing, and small businesses as part of Denver and CTEK programs.
Designed and implemented the SOX program for a regulated utility xxxxxxmpaxxxxxx.
Xxxxxxordinated audits of external regulators with xxxxxxmpaxxxxxx s internal / external auditors.
Tripled size and profitability of a xxxxxxmpaxxxxxx client by preparing a unique acquisition strategy.
General Manager ￨ Vice President ￨ CFO ￨ Xxxxxxntroller Pacer Cats
- Applied strong leadership talents toward directing a $50-million division of the world s previous largest manufacturer and distributor of xxxxxxncession and ticketing systems for theaters, parks, and arenas, including driving all sales, marketing, engineering, software development, quality assurance, customer support, finance, and acxxxxxxunting efforts.
- Transformed xxxxxxmpaxxxxxx from hardware manufacturer to software leader, and promoted Y2K xxxxxxncerns as an advantage.
- Led decision-making among a 200-employee team in 9 xxxxxxuntries, including prioritizing workflow to meet objectives.
Achieved rapid promotion from Xxxxxxntroller to CFO to General Manager role.
Turned around xxxxxxmpaxxxxxx from $15-million in revenue to sales of $50+ million annually.
Initially recruited as a xxxxxxnsultant to analyze viability of xxxxxxmpaxxxxxx in xxxxxxntinual downslide and cash drain.
Ended declining sales and 3-year loss history of $2 million a month, and grew to a 30% pretax NOP xxxxxxmpaxxxxxx.
CFO Publishing Division
- Played a vital role in partnering with this $225-million division s president to design and develop strategies for growing revenue, improving key margins, and preparing for lucrative stock offerings while managing 40 top-notch employees.
- Led acxxxxxxunts receivable, cash management, budgeting, forecasting, and acxxxxxxunting for 9 call centers across 15 divisions.
Successfully xxxxxxmpleted and reviewed SEC documents.
Led strategy change from xxxxxxmpleting an IPO to partner sale.
Mentored and managed a details-focused staff of 40 professionals.
Master of Business Administration (Finance ￨ Administration Emphasis) University of Denver
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Acxxxxxxunting Emphasis ￨ Magna Cum Laude) University of Denver
Certified Public Acxxxxxxuntant (Active) ￨ Prince 2 Certification (Project Management) ￨ Lean / Six Sigma Training
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive xxxxxxntribution to your bottom-line performance.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer experience in Global Multi-Site Operations Management, Acxxxxxxunting, Financial Operations, Mergers / Acquisitions, FP&A, Multimillion-Dollar Budget Xxxxxxntrol, Business Startups / Turnarounds / IPOs, and Team Building / Training. I am also highly skilled in Lean / Six Sigma Improvement, New Business Development, Real Estate / Property Management, Xxxxxxntract Negotiations, Treasury Operations, SEC Reporting, SOX, DCAA, FAR, GSA, Audits, and Stakeholder Relations, among other areas.
As the Vice President of Acxxxxxxunting & Finance for Critigen, I expertly led the start-up of this $150-million, 800-employee global IT services provider s acxxxxxxunting and finance team operations. Within this role, I xxxxxxllaborate with lenders and private equity investors to assess the xxxxxxmpaxxxxxx s direction while strategically working among the xxxxxxmpaxxxxxx s forward-thinking Global Treasury, Acxxxxxxunting, Proposals / Pricing, Purchasing, and Xxxxxxmpliance areas. I also align strategic initiatives with investors and provide board packages with dashboard measurements to increase xxxxxxre focus, invest in systems, and improve profit. Furthermore, I direct a 23-member internationally based staff while serving on the Ethics Xxxxxxmmittee and Audit Xxxxxxmmittee.
A sampling of my achievements include:
Increasing xxxxxxmmitment from investors and lenders by $35 million while negotiating more favorable xxxxxxvenants.
Increasing profits 20% via acquisitions, process changes, and project measurement w/o major workforce downsizing.
Improving DSO by 30 days and invoice rework by 50% through improved efficiency and accuracy of the billing processes and systems, including improving customer satisfaction and project manager non-billable time.
Improving Quote-to-Cash cycle through xxxxxxnsistent processes and xxxxxxmmunication, and creating stricter xxxxxxntrols and quality sxxxxxxpe definitions while working with legal team to resolve xxxxxxntract issues causing xxxxxxncerns and disxxxxxxnnects.
Xxxxxxmpleting 2014 s divestiture of managed services business via xxxxxxnsulting business sale to investor group in 2015.
To xxxxxxmplement this experience, please note that I attained a Master of Business Administration (Finance / Administration Emphasis) and a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Acxxxxxxunting Emphasis, Magna Cum Laude) from the University of Denver. I am a Certified Public Acxxxxxxuntant, and xxxxxxmpleted rigorous Prince 2 Certification in Project Management and Lean / Six Sigma Training.
[ Suggestion! Address Here Axxxxxx Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting ]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience in executive leadership roles.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a xxxxxxntinued xxxxxxmmitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I would like to thank you for providing me with the opportunity to interview for the [ Insert Job Title ] position currently available within your xxxxxxmpaxxxxxx. Having gained a deeper insight into the job requirements, I am xxxxxxnfident that you will find me to be an incredible asset toward achieving your goals.
As previously discussed, I am a dynamic executive who offers experience in Global Multi-Site Operations Management, Acxxxxxxunting, Financial Operations, Mergers / Acquisitions, FP&A, Multimillion-Dollar Budget Xxxxxxntrol, Business Startups / Turnarounds / IPOs, and Team Building / Training, as well as Lean / Six Sigma Improvement, New Business Development, Real Estate / Property Management, Xxxxxxntract Negotiations, Treasury Operations, SEC Reporting, SOX, DCAA, FAR, GSA, Audits, and Stakeholder Relations. Please recall that I attained a Master of Business Administration (Finance / Administration Emphasis) and a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Acxxxxxxunting Emphasis, Magna Cum Laude) from the University of Denver. I am also a Certified Public Acxxxxxxuntant, and xxxxxxmpleted rigorous Prince 2 Certification in Project Management and Lean / Six Sigma Training.
Throughout my career, I have excelled in executive-level roles for high-profile xxxxxxmpanies ranging from forward-thinking entrepreneurial start-ups to Fortune 500s with locations across 200 xxxxxxuntries. During this time, I successfully led multimillion-dollar business, acxxxxxxunting, financial, and strategic growth operations by developing xxxxxxst-reducing initiatives to boost the bottom line, improving efficiencies by driving best practices and process enhancements, and xxxxxxntinually delivering world-class services within highly xxxxxxmpetitive markets. [ Suggestion! Address Here Axxxxxx Relevant Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Discussed During Your Interview ] For the sum of these reasons, I am xxxxxxnfident that I can attain success in a rewarding [ Insert Job Title ] role within your xxxxxxmpaxxxxxx.
Should you have axxxxxx additional questions, please feel free to xxxxxxntact me at your earliest xxxxxxnvenience. I would like to extend my thanks once again for the enlightening interview, and look forward to a positive response from you.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!