This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Detail oriented Chief Electrician with 15+ years of experience directing daily operations in fast-paced environments.
- Recognized for the ability to conduct in depth training on various processes.
- Skilled in leveraging industry expertise to implement innovative processes to significantly increase efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Regarded for the ability to maintain safety regulation compliance and conduct in depth testing to ensure quality control.
High Arctic Energy Services, Papua New Guinea 2014-Present
- Leverage electrical expertise to complete tasks on a 1500 HP helo-portable rig.
- Perform necessary repairs and maintenance for all auxiliary equipment, including sleepers, galley offices, cranes and loaders.
- Conduct maintenance on VFD built by NOV and Siemens, Varco ST-80 iron roughneck, NOV TDS9SA Top Drive and 8X Cummins VTA 28G Engines.
NDIL, Kuwait 2011-2014
- Utilized strong leadership skills and electrical knowledge to manage daily operations, including quality control, conducting inspections and performing repairs.
- Equipment included 3000HP AC, Academy commander DW, system cyber, chair PLC, 750 Canrig Top Drive, TM120 wrench 5: 3412 Cat and 3:3456 Cat.
- Promoted safety regulation compliance throughout all operations.
NDIL, Basra, Iraq 2010-2011
Lead Electrical / Maintenance Technician
- Fulfilled key Electrician role, conducted maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs on a 800HP NOV millennium work over rig, as well as auxiliary equipment.
- Maintained quality control throughout all daily operations; checked filters, fuses, lubricants, tires, wires and seals.
- Used strong electrical knowledge to conduct in depth training for team members.
- Performed installations of new components.
DrillMec, Basra, Iraq 2009-2010
Electrical Commissioning / Maintenance Technician
- Assumed key Service Technician role on an oil / natural gas drilling rig, with associated duties including performance of installations, repairs and troubleshooting.
- Successfully serviced various components of top drives, cat walks, wrenches and mud pumps.
- Conducted in depth training for team members; ensured quality control and implemented processes to significantly boost efficiency.
- Contributed extensively to construction of new rigs, including installation of high / low voltage components for various types of equipment.
- Ensured quality control throughout all operations; successfully set up VFDs / parameters, tested equipment and checked rotations.
- Provided critical assistant to crew throughout rigging operations, as well as troubleshooting of breakdowns.
- Equipment included 6 MR10000 - 1000 HP Mobile Rigs with Top Drives, MR8000 (M) - 800 HP Drilling Rigs, MR8000 (E) - 800 HP Drilling Rigs with Top Drives, MR5000 - 500 HP (M) Workover Rigs, SL2000 - 2000 HP Drilling Rigs with Top Drives, SL1500 - 1500 HP Drilling Rigs with Top Drives, DM20 Water Drilling Rigs and G38 Water Drilling Rig.
Canrig Drilling Technology, Houston, TX 2006-2009
International Top Drive Technician
- Oversaw day to day operations on board an oil / natural gas drilling rig; built new rigs requiring installation of both high and low voltage components.
- Performed installation, maintenance and troubleshooting on various pieces of equipment, including top drives, cat walks, wrenches, mud pumps, shakers control houses and power houses.
- Successfully set parameters and VFDs to ensure quality control and functionality.
Primera Plastic Inc, Zeeland, MI; Electrical Maintenance 2004-2006
Johnson Controls, Holland, MI; Electrical Maintenance 1998-2004
Metro-Tech, Grand Rapids, MI; Machine Maintenance Technician 1996-1998
Fishing Co. of Alaska, Dutch Harbor, AK; Deck Boss on the Alaska Warrior 1998-1995
Comp EX Course / Certificate, Ferris State University
Michigan State Certified Electrician
NOV VFD Course | Siemens PLC Step 7 Course | Allen Bradley PLC Courses
Training Completed in BOSIT, CPR, Fire Fighting, Safety Leadership, Canrig Top Drive Training, Moduspec Rig Inspections, NANCE Refrigeration, 217 Hydraulics, Machining practices, CAD R13, Advance Technical Mathematics and Intro to Manual Drafting.
Hanes Hydraulic Training Course Certification
Pneumatics Training Certificates
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!