This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Recent Social Work Graduate eager to contribute passion for child welfare and the medical industry into a progressive organization.
Dedicated Professional with a proven track record of compassionately serving as an advocate.
Exemplified leadership skills developed through multiple hands on supervisory positions.
Dynamic communication abilities, key to forming lasting relationships.
Social Work Knowledge
Training & Development
Life Time Fitness - Florham Park, NJ 2013-Present
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills throughout oversight of daily operations, focused primarily on employee performance management, scheduling and ensuring achievement of monthly goals.
- Design highly effective flyers to promote department events, key to raising community awareness.
- Leverage strong interpersonal skills throughout daily interactions with students.
- Develop successful action plans based on individual needs and document progress appropriately.
- Promote a safe environment for all individuals.
Kutztown University of PA, Housing and Resident Life Services 2010-2013
- Maintained overall adherence to rules and policies while strategically implementing programs to maximize efficiency.
- Provided mentorship and guidance to students throughout residence halls.
Bee Meadow Pool - Whippany, NJ 2006-2013
Head Life Guard/ Swim Instructor
- Fulfilled key role teaching adults and children swimming skills.
- Utilized subject matter expertise to develop effective training programs for staff members.
Hanover Township School Aged Child Care - Whippany, NJ 2008-2012
- Oversee daily classroom operations for children ranging in age from kindergarten to 5th grade, focused primarily on activity coordination and rule adherence.
Catholic Charities - Allentown, PA 2014
Housing Case Work Intern
- Served as client advocate, with associated responsibilities including case management, conducting eligibility screenings and providing necessary guidance.
Bachelor of Science in Social Work, Kutztown University of PA, Kutztown, PA; 2014
National Residence Hall Honorary Member
Freshman Activities Council President
Hall Council Vice President
Lifeguard CPR and AED Certification, American Red Cross
Water Safety Instructor Certification
U- Swim school Instructor Certification
Child Welfare Course Completed
Tennessee Outreach Program Volunteer; 2008-2012
First Aid Member, Morristown Ambulance Squad; 2013-2014
High School Diploma, Whippany Park High School, Whippany, NJ; 2009
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!