This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include an Associate Degree in Network Engineering and a Cisco Networking Academy (CCNA) Certification. I have effectively applied my knowledge toward completing multiple networking and infrastructure design projects. To complement this background, I possess solid knowledge of Cisco routers / switches.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Detail-oriented Professional eager to contribute strong academic foundation to a challenging opportunity in the technology industry.
- Hands on experience with MS Windows 7, configuring routers / switches and building small networks.
- Strong communication skills, key to simplifying complex technical concepts for end users.
- Completed extensive upper level coursework in network infrastructure design, hardware / software support and maintaining information security.
- Demonstrated ability to perform independently and as a team contributor.
Associate of Applied Science in Network Engineering, St. Louis Community College; St. Louis, MO; 2016
Dean s List | GPA: 3.7
Relevant coursework completed in Scaling Networks, Connecting Networks, Network Infrastructure Design, Hardware / Software Support, Fundamentals of Information Assurance / Security, Unix / Linux I & II and Routing / Switching Essentials.
Cisco Networking Academy (CCNA) Certification, St. Louis Community College, St. Louis, MO; 2016
Dean s List
Computer Aided Design Certification, Mechanical Option, Jefferson College, Hillsboro, MO; 2004
Routers / Switches
Unix & Linux
Nesher Pharmaceuticals, Bridgeton, MO 2012-Present
Senior Manufacturing Operator
- Demonstrate an ability to complete all assigned tasks on time in a deadline driven environment.
- Maintain quality control throughout all day to day assembly operations.
PFIZER, Brentwood, MO 2008-2012
- Ensured quality control throughout all daily operations by conducting in depth reviews of day to day operations.
- Maintained adherence to SOPs, as well as company regulations.
Army National Guard, Festus, MO 2000-2008
Technical Engineering Specialist
- Strengthened leadership, organizational and problem-solving abilities throughout hands on experience and extensive training.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!