This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Self-motivated professional possessing a certification in medical billing and coding, as well as a broad knowledge of the medical industry.
- In-depth understanding of the importance of maintaining utmost patient confidentiality and strict adherence to HIPAA regulations.
- Completed extensive upper level coursework in early childhood development, sociology of children and sociology of family.
- Regarded for the ability to deliver outstanding results with the highest degree of expertise, service and professionalism.
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Sociology, Brooklyn College, Brooklyn, NY; 2016
Courses Completed Include: Sociology of Family, Early Childhood and Sociology of Children
Certification in Health Administration, Medical Billing & Coding
Associate of Arts Degree, Queensborough Community College, Queens, NY; 2013
HIPAA Regulatory Compliance
Reading & Writing Growth
MS Office Suite
Medical Billing & Coding
Bebe Clothing Store, Manhattan, NY; Sales Associate 2015-Present
- Leverage strong sales skills, coupled with product knowledge to successfully drive revenue growth throughout daily operations.
- Make individualized apparel recommendations based on client needs.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal communication skills throughout client interactions.
Jumpstart; Intern 2015
- Promoted growth and development among preschoolers by designing innovative, engaging activities to strengthen reading and writing skills.
- Successfully broadened vocabulary by teaching songs and poems.
Brooklyn College Foundation, Brooklyn, NY 2015
- Fulfilled key fundraising role by utilizing various cold calling strategies.
Gateway Youth Outreach (GYO), Elmont, NY; Counselor 2008-2010
- Demonstrated strong leadership and development abilities throughout oversight of children in after school and summer programs.
- Aided children in academic and recreational activities.
African Poetry Theatre, Jamaica, Queens; Writer 2006-2008
- Utilized strong written communication skills to draft articles for Urban Teen Voices, a local newspaper.
- Chief responsibilities included set up of audio and video equipment for video productions.
Tudor Manor Civic Association, Elmont, NY 2000-2007
- Promoted community awareness by passing out fliers for association meetings and events.
Volunteer, TrinBago Club, Bayside, NY; 2010-2013
Sociology Club Member, Brooklyn College; 2014-Present
Reading Partners Volunteer
Freshman Orientation Leader, Queensborough Community College; 2013
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!