This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Top Performer who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on globally based operations in alignment with a multi-site employer s vision and goals to attain a competitive adxxxxxxntage and generate robust industry-wide growth.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to achieve winning outcomes in fast-paced environments.
- Bilingual Communicator (Spanish) who develops synergistic relationships with senior-level decision-makers and cross-functional operational peers; who excels in both autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who has attained numerous honors (e.g. Navy Achievement Medal, Navy & Marine Achievement Medal, Sea Service Medal).
Material Control Clerk ￨ Storekeeper (2006 2009)
VFA-106, Xxxxxx Beach, XXXXXX
- Capitalized on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking logistics and material support for 54 F/A 18 aircraft and multiple detachments, including managing hazardous material reporting duties and training newly assigned personnel.
- Directed training, mentoring, and qualifying of 6 top-performing new storekeepers in daily operations, including enabling the division to purchase and distribute $4.5 million worth of components and supplies for 54 assigned aircraft.
- Led procurement, receipt, and reconciliation of monthly purchases while supporting and coordinating efforts to prepare for an Aircraft Maintenance Inspection by reviewing and upgrading aircraft, inventory, and Hazmat records.
Enhanced unit readiness by training 3 junior personnel in logistics support and damage control.
Successfully reconciled $30,000+ in monthly purchases while managing a Government Purchase Card.
Coordinated year-end purchase of $100,000 in supplies to attain 95% rating on Supply Management Certification.
Storekeeper ￨ Purchase Card Coordinator (2004 2006)
USS Nitze, Norfolk, XXXXXX
- Strategically managed $25,000 in monthly budget purchasing materials for 35 shipboard work centers, including receiving and processing 45 line items on a daily basis, managing inventory levels, and maintaining supply axxxxxxilability.
Coordinated the delivery of $7+ million in components and supplies to support department and units.
Improved unit performance by working off duty hours to learn new skills and support Supply Department.
Logistics Specialist ￨ Material Control Clerk (2003 2004)
HSL-40, Naxxxxxxl Station, Mayport, FL
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge and dynamic leadership acumen toward coordinating and enhancing cooperation between high-volume work centers and supply by managing timely communication and customer service.
- Delivered accurate receipt, distribution, and documentation of key parts and material support for 12 SH-60B Aircraft.
- Optimized administrative efficiency by performing daily reconciliation between Supply and Maintenance Control ensuring required materials and equipment were properly documented and expedited to a Maintenance Department.
Expertly requisitioned flight gear / open purchase items and processed fuel reports without errors.
Successfully tracked 3,000+ requisitions to foster aircraft readiness rates at 140% above expectation.
Collaborated and enhanced cooperation between work centers and supply via xxxxxxluable communications.
Received zero discrepancies in quality assurance audit by coordinating Division s Technical Publications Program.
Logistic Specialist ￨ Ship Store Operator (2001 2003)
CV 67, John F. Kennedy, Mayport, FL
- Played a vital role in efficiently managing high-volume stocking, operations, and security of the ship s retail store.
Recognized for strong job performance with Ship Store Retail & Service Excellence Award Best in Class.
Bachelor of Science in Business Management (In Progress) ECPI University
Project Management Professional (Since 2015) Project Management Institute (PMI)
Business Analyst Certification ￨ MIS ￨ Managerial Process / Communications ￨ Inventory Control
Office Administration ￨ Supply Management ￨ Resolving Conflicts Through Problem-Solving ￨ Presentations
Strategic Planning & Implementation ￨ Strategic Planning & Implementation Laboratory ￨ Financial Management
Leadership Development ￨ Enhancing Listening Skills ￨ Computer Applications ￨ Material Management ￨ First Aid & Safety
Building a Quality Management System ￨ Clerical Procedures ￨ Database Applications ￨ Administrative Support Technology
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!