This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Regarded for ability to strategically pinpoint client needs and design innovative solutions to promote overall satisfaction.
- Skilled in driving business development initiatives, resulting in substantial increase in existing client base.
- Dynamic communication skills, key to rapidly establishing rapport with executive level management and cultivating lasting relationships.
Client Relationship Management
Goldmine and Act
Net Boundary, Carrollton, TX 2013 2015
Sales Account Executive
- Fulfilled critical account management position within Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP).
- Strategically identified client needs and developed innovative solutions regarding SIEM, Log Management, Security Intelligence, Multi-Dimensional Behavioral Analytics and Compliance Assurance.
- Conducted penetration testing and vulnerability scanning to ensure maximized efficiency throughout daily operations.
Halliburton Energy Corporation Inc., Fort Worth, TX 2011-2013
- Chief responsibilities included oversight of well plan, scheduling and depth tracking throughout MWD services for Shell Exploration, Chesapeake, Devon and XTO.
- Resourcefully generated reports to demonstrate current status to appropriate parties.
RSO Consulting and Recruiting, Burleson, TX 2008-2011
Information Technology Services Consulting, Recruiter/Placement
- Strategically identified top talent to fulfill contractual staffing needs.
- Established and maintained key client relationships, critical to maintaining client retention.
Halliburton Energy Corporation Inc., Oklahoma City, OK 2007-2008
- Contributed to overall MWD services, with associated duties including well plan management, depth tracking and report generation.
Bell Helicopter Textron Inc., Hurst, TX 2004-2007
Customer Support Specialist
- Collaborated extensively with multiple business units to steer orders to on time delivery.
- Spearheaded process improvement initiatives throughout precise part sourcing, effective training and inventory control.
- Provided top notch customer service, key to promoting satisfaction and retention.
Consulting Services, Dallas, TX 2002-2004
Technical Sales Manager
- Demonstrated strong business to business (B2B) sales abilities throughout acquisition of contracts with Fortune 1000 to 100 companies.
- Successfully closed 8 contracts within 2-month period, resulting in an additional $9,600 of monthly gross profit.
Radware Inc., Dallas, TX 2001-2002
District Sales Manager
- Identified client needs and developed innovative application delivery and security solutions for healthcare, aviation and financial clients.
- Designed and deployed highly effective training strategies for key VAR accounts, resulting in 25% sales increase.
- Championed process improvement initiatives, leading to a 35% profit increase.
- Grew assigned territory substantially throughout use of various business development methods.
National Business Group Inc., (NBG), Dallas, TX 1999-2001
Area Sales and Service Manager
Contributed extensively to creation of highly effective business development initiatives throughout engineering services and maintenance agreements.
Continually achieved and surpassed existing sales goals.
Utilized various relationship building tactics to increase client base throughout multiple industries, including banking, healthcare and aviation.
Licensed Airframe and Power Plant Technician, The Federal Aviation Administration
ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System,
Bachelor of Science in Professional Aeronautics, Minor in Management, GPA 3.0,
Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, Naval Air Station Joint Reserve Base, Fort Worth, TX; 105 Hours Completed
Zig Ziglar Training: Consultative and Solution Selling, Target Account Selling and Major Account Selling, Relationship Building and Understanding the Complex Sale
Bell Helicopter Training: Engineering drawings, Customer Sales and Mentoring program
Halliburton Training: Multiple PEC Premier Safety and Environmental courses
Microsoft Training: Networking Essentials
Radware Training: Basic TCP/IP, Load Balancing, High availability, Security and Traffic Redirection
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!