This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
107 Hampton Run East Xxxxxx , XXXXXX xxxxxx
- Skilled in social media and internet communications including public relations and corporate identity with a presence on digital media.
- Experienced in television and feature film production in roles from production assistant to assistant director.
- Computer skills include Microsoft Office Suite, Final Cut Pro, Final Draft, Adobe Premier and Dreamweaver.
- Self-motivated and able to work in a multicultural environment. Excellent team player, able to increase productivity.
- Strong decision-making skills, judgment, and outstanding initiative.
- Extremely focused and motivated to achieve in a demanding environment that promotes teamwork but can identify and resolve issues independently.
- Goal-oriented self-starter with highest levels of personal initiative.
Currently Home School Teacher:
For the past four years home schooled two of my children. them has been a full time job since the fall of 2013. Working directly with the two boys, create lesson plans, administer daily lessons and test for all subjects: English, Reading, Social Studies, History, Mathematics, Science, Geography. This effort has been successful resulting in advanced reading level and accelerated math programs for one child, with both showing some of the highest test scores for children their age in all subjects, well beyond their peers in education.
Heavenly Motors of Xxxxxx Ltd. Xxxxxx, XXXXXX 1/2012 to 8/2014
Wholesale Automotive Manager - Marketing and Promotions / Operations
- Managed vehicle acquisitions, fleet transportation, maintenance, repairs, bodywork, detailing and delivery and final inspection of product.
- Contributed to company s tripling of number of cars per week processed and sold, growing from $100,000 to $400,000 profit per year.
Ella Lacey Productions Chicago, IL 1/2011 to 10/2011
First Assistant Film Director, Editor, Stage Manager: The Answer Is Love
- Instrumental in a theater show which combined elements of filmed material serving as head editor of the finished product.
- Managed schedules of producers, directors and crew. Oversaw all aspects of production.
Mandt Bros. Productions Los Angeles, CA 8/2010 to 2/2011
Production Assistant and Art Dept: Ice Brigade
- Managed creative design of the props, responsible for various production assistant duties for Food Network television show for one season.
Working Dream Productions Dallas, XXXXXX 2010
First Assistant Director: Life Before Marriage
- Translated Indian script into English. Casting. Location Scouting.
- Worked within limited budget and accepted numerous roles during pre-production
- Managed Union crew of more than 20.
Bachelor of Arts in Telecommunications, Information Studies and Media, extensive studies in History and Education GPA 3.24/4.0
Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
Swim Meet Manager of a local private military academy.
Secretary on the Board of directors for the Maverick Summer Swim League in San Antonio
Cub Scout Pack, increased membership and fundraising
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!