This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Objective: Mechanical Engineer
Client Centered Detail Driven Leader Mentor Highly Effective
More than 3 years of progressively responsible hands-on experience.
- Focus on and dedication to safety for customers, crews and fiscal benefits for the organization.
Demonstrated ability to coordinate with staff, management, and others at all organizational levels.
Outstanding blend of organization, prioritization, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
Well-versed in mathematics, materials science, mechanical systems, thermodynamics, computer- aided design and machining, prototyping, and manufacturing science and economics.
Excellent technical skills, including proficiency in LabVIEW, Creo 3.0, SolidWorks, Procore, BIM360, & Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
MS in Mechanical Engineering, Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI), Worcester, MA (May 2018); GPA: 3.75
BS in Mechanical Engineering, Concentration: Design, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Worcester, MA (2017)
Jacobs Engineering, Cambridge, MA (2017 present)
- Expertly and efficiently perform all aspects of intern and specialist duties while obtaining graduate degree.
- Responsible for all aspects of functional tests for diverse range of mechanical equipment, including creation, development, and implementation; provide detailed field reports to clients.
Brightsmith Coil Coaters, Trenton, NJ (2016 2016)
- Drove long-term success of business through ensuring production performance efficiencies and smooth transition for new business.
- Efficiently coordinated projects to ensure timely and accurate completion.
LMC Industrial Contractors, Inc., Dansville, NY (2015 2015)
- Oversaw all aspects of proper disassembly for entire plant facility in Cuylerville, NY.
- Utilized AutoCAD 2D to produce shop drawings, including fabrication, and as-built plan drawings.
Honors & Awards
- NEWMAC Academic All-Conference, 2018
- NCAA Div. III Swimming Championships, Houston TX, 2017
- Dean s List, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Fall 2015, Spring 2016, Fall 2016
- CSCAA Scholar All-America Team Award, WPI Men s Varsity Swim Team, 2014, 2015; Coach s Award, 2014
- Men s Swimming & Diving 1st Team, New England Women's & Men's Athletic Conference (NEWMAC), 2014
Activities & Affiliations
- Member and Captain, Varsity Swim Team, Worcester Polytechnic Institute; volunteer for non-varsity meets
- Mentor and tutor, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!