This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include over 10 years of soccer experience. I have effectively demonstrated strong leadership skills. To complement this background, I possess a Soccer Coaching F License, as well as a CPR/AED Certification.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Passionate Professional eager to contribute leadership skills and 10+ years of soccer experience to a coaching opportunity.
- In-depth knowledge of effective techniques to strengthen soccer skills.
- Possesses strong leadership, communication and organizational abilities.
- Skilled in making thorough assessments and developing plans to achieve goals.
- Received extensive soccer training from elite college coaches and professional players.
Soccer Coaching F License
Newtown Pride FC Roster Player
Semi-pro team based in Connecticut that has qualified for the Lamar Hunt US Open Cup past two seasons.
Spring Valley FC Guest Player
Soccer Referee; 2006-2007
Buddy Ball Volunteer; 2006-2008
Bachelor s Degree Sociology of Juvenile Affairs, Ohio University, Athens, OH; 2016
Intramural Soccer Team Member; 2012-2016
Coursework Completed, Bergen Community College, Paramus, NJ
Dean s List; Fall 2012
High School Diploma, Pearl River High School, Pearl River, NY
Varsity Soccer Team Member
Varsity Tennis Team MVP; 2010 & 2011
Adam Baker Law Office, Athens, Ohio 2014-2016
- Demonstrated excellent organizational abilities while providing support to attorneys.
- Responsibilities included performing research, completing administrative tasks and maintaining legal documents.
St. Stephens Episcopal Church, Pearl River, NY 2009-2014
Summer Camp Counselor
- Exemplified strong leadership skills while overseeing daily activities of students.
- Used positive reinforcement to promote student growth and development.
Sorrentos Pizzeria, Pearl River, NY 2007-2011
- Performed tasks in a timely fashion within a fast-paced environment.
- Ensured professional appearance on a daily basis.
Pearl River Hilton, Pearl River, NY 2007-2008
- Used strong communication skills to resolve guest inquiries and promote increased level of satisfaction.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!