This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Detail-oriented Professional eager to contribute skills to a progressive purchasing opportunity within the automotive industry.
- In depth understanding of strategic purchasing operations and tactical business development processes.
- Regarded for ability to leverage aggressive negotiation tactics to maintain bottom line company cost while maximizing profits.
- Extensive experience within multiple industries, including automotive, finance and retail.
Client Relationship Management
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles -Auburn Hills, MI 2013-Present
Interim Fleet Account Manager - Rental Accounts
- Leverage strong management abilities to successfully oversee large fleet rental accounts, focusing primarily on invoice management and vehicle production throughout 10 plants.
- Collaborate extensively with logistics department to steer operations to maintain on time vehicle delivery.
- Promote accuracy throughout 400,000+ orders by resourcefully verifying coding and scheduling.
Business Relations Specialist
- Streamlined process improvement initiatives throughout management of accounts generating $24M annually.
- Utilized subject matter expertise to develop highly effective training initiatives for new Business Relations Specialists and Regional Account Executives.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills throughout inquiry resolution and customer interactions.
Key Account Coordinator- Fleet Business Operations
- Assumed key position maintaining open lines of communication between all sales teams, key to maximizing productivity throughout fleet management and shipping operations.
- Ensured accuracy throughout order management.
Mopar Supply Chain Management 2011-2013
Executive Administrative Assistant
Provided administrative support for Director and 8 Senior Managers, with associated responsibilities including expense report management, travel coordination and invoice processing.
Maximized efficiency throughout daily operations within a fast paced office environment.
Omni Air International/Express Jet- Atlanta, GA 2008-2011
International Flight Attendant
Strategically provided customer service for 200+ passengers, focusing mainly on safety regulation adherence and promoting safety.
Ensured completeness throughout documentation.
Pioneer Automotive - Novi, MI 2006-2008
Sales Administration - OEM Sales Technology
Resourcefully performed sales analysis, critical to developing accurate forecasts and ensuring achievement of goals.
Utilized SAP and MS Excel to generate precise financial reports.
Chief responsibilities included administration of order entry and inventory control.
Comerica Bank -Detroit, MI 2002-2005
Assistant Branch Manager - Community Banking
Contributed extensively to management of 35+ client portfolios and 12 direct reports while providing support to branch Vice President.
Gained valuable exposure to effective leadership principles throughout participation in yearlong management training program.
Heavily involved in on boarding process, including interviewing, hiring and training new associates.
Jacobson s Stores - Jackson, MI 1999-2002
Buyer - Junior Denim, Outerwear and Swimwear
Fulfilled key purchasing position within Women s Apparel section, overseeing an open to buy budget of $10M.
Continually achieved and surpassed existing gross margin goals.
Conducted thorough market trend research and attended monthly trade shows, critical to remaining cutting edge as well as increasing client base.
Implemented innovative negotiation strategies throughout pricing, terms, markdown and return processes.
Envisioned, designed and deployed highly effective advertising campaigns.
Chief responsibilities included inventory control and purchase order management.
Master of Business Administration, Walsh College, Troy, MI; In Progress
Bachelor of Science in Merchandising, Minor in Marketing, Eastern Michigan University, Ypsilanti, MI ; 1999
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!