This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Dynamic, patient-focused LPN eager to offer broad scope of leadership experience, as well as strong academic background and multilingual proficiencies, toward assisting an ethical employer in delivering high-quality healthcare.
Healthcare Facility Operations ￨ Team Building / Leadership ￨ Training / In-Services ￨ Patient Relations ￨ Patient / Family Education
Patient Assessment ￨ Patient Advocacy ￨ Treatment Planning / Development ￨ Quality / Continuity of Care ￨ Case Management
Critical Care Nursing ￨ Strategic Analysis / Planning ￨ Key Budget Control ￨ Human Resources ￨ Compliance ￨ JCAHO Standards
- Integral Leader who directs the delivery of responsible patient care for all ages based on industry and facility standards of practices, and who offers proven specializations in Pediatrics, as well as the treatment of Allergies, Asthma, Multiple Sclerosis, Alzheimer s, and HIV / AIDS while promoting patient advocacy and proactive patient / family teaching initiatives.
- Top Performer who contributes experience in large-scale, multi-site healthcare facility optimization, including developing and implementing forward-thinking programs, policies, and processes to achieve continued high-quality care.
- Multilingual Communicator (English, Spanish, Portuguese) who builds solid relationships with healthcare teams, patients, and families, and who exhibits up-to-date knowledge of national care management trends and critical statistics.
Director of Nursing ￨ Licensed Practical Nurse
- Utilize results-generating healthcare industry knowledge and dynamic leadership acumen toward directing an 18-office, patient-focused allergy and asthma practice with 60 FTE nurses, including cohesively coordinating and managing collaborative efforts between operations, billing, managed care, and clinical services for seamless daily functioning.
- Apply sharp analytical abilities toward cost-effectively managing a high-volume budget and creating site-specific goals.
- Continually deliver excellence in professional patient care while corresponding with diverse physicians and departments.
- Lead targeted decision-making in all human resources initiatives, including hiring, promotions, and disciplinary actions.
Successfully uphold up-to-date compliance training as required.
Personally deliver forward-thinking educational in-services to all nurses.
Expertly manage the planning and implementation of new procedures and patient services.
Promote the best patient care by ensuring sites adhered to proper procedures and medical standards.
Licensed Practical Nurse
- Played a vital role in supporting DON with providing excellence in care to established and potential patients, including assisting with critical tasks in reference to nurses, aides, and drivers to ensure education and competencies among staff.
- Ensured that each nurse was competent in reviewing every child s protocol of care, and that they kept detailed charts up-to-date so that plans of care would be actively revised to include recommended changes in therapeutic plans.
- Expertly facilitated interdisciplinary rounds on current patients, including performing initial evaluations of new patients and creating an in-depth protocol of care encompassing all therapies and modalities to provide safe and effective and therapeutic care for the medically and technologically dependent children admitted to the center.
- Collaborated with center administrator for departmental recruitment, retention, and staff developmental activities.
- Supported monitoring of patient and physician satisfaction surveys for relay to administrator and the center s owner.
- Reviewed patient census in evening and morning and cancelled nursing personnel according to staffing ratio, along with prioritizing workxxxxxxow and complying with on-call schedules created to provide excellence in overall patient care.
Conducted monthly PPEC staff meetings and created minutes for review.
Drove center growth by assisting with staff recruitment and new hire orientations.
Participated within a Quality Assurance Committee and performed key quarterly reviews.
Successfully ensured emergency supplies were ordered, received, and inventoried in the PPEC.
Optimized success by documenting incidents / accidents and logging incidents and tracking as required.
Associates Degree Registered Nurse (In Progress) Keiser University
CPR Certification ￨ IV Certification
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!