This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-oriented Professional with 10+ years of experience in logistics and supply chain management.
- Possess excellent leadership skills; demonstrated ability to substantially increase employee performance.
- Proven track record of maintaining quality control throughout all shipping, receiving and warehousing operations.
- Skilled in maintaining adherence to regulations and policies throughout all operations
Training & Development
Alpha Company, Brigade Support Battalion 2013-Present
92A Equipment Records Parts Sergeant
- Leverage top notch leadership abilities to successfully oversee warehouse functions, including receipt, storage and distribution processes.
- Thoroughly track team member performance; implement highly effective processes to drive overall production.
- Maintain regulatory compliance, as well as adherence to special procedures, throughout all day to day operations.
- Properly document equipment use, property disposal activity and production rates; generate detailed reports and relay information to appropriate parties.
- Continually meets and exceeds subsistence item stock objectives.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational abilities throughout planning of all supplies.
- Streamline existing operations to reduce spoilage, flavor contamination and improper warehouse practices.
HHC, 86th Signal Battalion 2008-2013
92A / Equipment Records Parts Sergeant
- Fulfilled key management position with associated responsibilities including oversight of storage, distribution and equipment maintenance.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills; tracked employee performance and implemented improvement strategies.
- Maintained detailed records of daily operations, including accounting records, post receipts and turn-ins.
- Ensured quality control throughout all shipping processes.
HHC, 3D Brigade Support Battalion 2005-2008
92A / Material Management NCO
- Obtained valuable exposure to best management processes; performed basic stock record and warehouse functions.
- Implemented effective strategies to maximize resources throughout all shipping operations.
- Maintained records of inventory, equipment usage, operation and production.
- Responsibilities included ensuring quality control, maintaining accurate records and overseeing equipment maintenance.
- Made knowledge based recommendations to improve overall performance.
Associate Degree in Criminal Justice, Central Texas College; In Progress
Active Security Clearance
Achievement Medal, Bronze Star and Commendation Medal, US Army
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!