This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Driven, focused, and hardworking teaching professional with several years of experience in special education teaching roles with a concentration on increasing student comprehension and engagement levels. Strong background in developing unique lesson plans to assist students in strengthening weaknesses and utilizing strengths on an individualized basis. Equipped with a significant level of intuitive and empathetic interpersonal abilities for maintaining positive rapport with others.
Lesson Plan Development
Common Core Standards
Instructional Best Practices
IEP Plan Development
Reading Intervention Programs
- Directly manage a classroom within an elementary school setting with a focus on increasing student engagement and comprehension levels within special education classrooms
- Create in-depth lesson plans which adhere to common core standards and state regulations in addition to leading both individual and small group assignments
- Assess student comprehension and modify lessons as needed, play a lead role in the IEP development process, administered mandated testing, and integrate assistive technology as needed
- Act as the CPS liaison for students on homebound instruction programs
- Coordinated teaching and logistical functions within an elementary classroom environment which included supporting classroom Teachers and assisting with instruction
- Maintained a keen knowledge of the IDEA process regarding IEP regulations, created in-depth student curriculum, fostered positive rapport with students/guardians, and played an integral role in both leveled literacy intervention and Reading 180 programs
- Acted as Lead Teacher in a pre-school setting which included creating comprehensive lesson plans, encouraging student engagement, and facilitating positive social interaction
- Designed activity centers for students which encouraged exploration and self-learning in addition to developing lessons for both individuals and groups
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include a background in teaching roles with several years of experience in developing unique lesson plans, facilitating both individual and group assignments, and assessing student comprehension. In addition, I have a significant background in working effectively with special education and/or homebound students.
To complement my professional experience, I also possess stellar interpersonal and communication skills with a Master s Degree in Education.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!